Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True.
I'm also hoping we get an announcement of the other Avengers with matching bases.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Besides, Cap looked ridiculous in Avengers. His 'First Avenger' uniform is way better. The differences with Thor are negligible. Iron Man was MKVI for most of the film...

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Besides, Cap looked ridiculous in Avengers. His 'First Avenger' uniform is way better. The differences with Thor are negligible. Iron Man was MKVI for most of the film...

All good points.

Thankfully, I'm in no hurry to get the Hulk maquette, so I can hold off for now. Once Hulk gets closer to release, I know I'll be itching again. :)

I dont know why thread is closed :dunno .... i wanted to hear back from seller .......look at the quadcent comment=(i think point has been delivered and read by everyone, i don't know why this thread hasn't been locked up yet.) i thought i will keep open thread until i receives full refund

:dunno:dunno:dunno you have to realize that this has happened before and will happen again, the forum and mods have no control over it, nor can they enforce any type of punishment on the seller. like i stated in my pm's to you, i hope it works itself out and if you don't get every cent back you paid, i'd chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on. no amount of posting on the forum is going to change it.

I lost over 1k to one seller about 2 yrs ago, he is no longer a member here and i've moved on to things that i actually have some control over. if this doesn't work out to your satifaction, i hope you can do the same and continue on with the hobby without this situation tainting it for you.:peace

Not familiar with the Dutch piece. Was it on time and crap or late and great. Hopefully for all those who got it, if was the latter.

Back