Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, i do not like the color scheme also. I will have him repaint and rip off his pant and sculpt it.

Now that will be a better version, can't wait to see it bro.

I saw this at the con, overall is a great piece but I agree I don't like the color scheme, if you can repaint him I am sure it will look better.

To those of you have ordered this, congrats. It's a AWESOME looking statue. It will look great displayed in your collections.

I have struggled with this. The Hulk is one of my very favorite characters. I have seen many people state their displeasure with the open ES and still order the piece anyway. I understand. It's a great looking piece of a very popular character. This will cause many to bend and get this ONE piece.

Since I like the character so much, I almost broke and said F it a few times and ordered this piece. After thinking about it, I have decided against purchasing this piece. SSC will not get a penny from me on ANY open ES statue or other collectible. I refuse to purchase ANYTHING from SSC that doesn't have a closed ES. For my own reasons, I feel very strongly about this topic and will not support any open ES from any company I collect from. The reason is simple. I feel that by buying this piece from SSC, I'm supporting SSC's decision to implement more open ES on future releases. I don't want to take a stand later. I feel I must do it now.

If SSC increasingly starts to use open ES on characters I like, I will stop collecting from SSC. I will sell off some of my pieces and keep a select few that are very dear to me. The ones that I just can't part with. That will be the end game for me.

What I find most hilarious while I read this thread is the so called HUGE Hulk fans that ridiculed anyone who didn't buy this maquette because of the open ES topic. These are the same peeps who laugh at collectors because they have to pay thousands of dollars for the Hulk PF. Why? Because it's rare and limited to 500 pieces. They take joy in how much it's worth and how hard it is to aquire. I wish SSC would reopen the ES on the original PF and make it a limited edition release. These same guys would cry like little girls if that were to happen. :lol

To those of you have ordered this, congrats. It's a AWESOME looking statue. It will look great displayed in your collections.

I have struggled with this. The Hulk is one of my very favorite characters. I have seen many people state their displeasure with the open ES and still order the piece anyway. I understand. It's a great looking piece of a very popular character. This will cause many to bend and get this ONE piece.

Since I like the character so much, I almost broke and said F it a few times and ordered this piece. After thinking about it, I have decided against purchasing this piece. SSC will not get a penny from me on ANY open ES statue or other collectible. I refuse to purchase ANYTHING from SSC that doesn't have a closed ES. For my own reasons, I feel very strongly about this topic and will not support any open ES from any company I collect from. The reason is simple. I feel that by buying this piece from SSC, I'm supporting SSC's decision to implement more open ES on future releases. I don't want to take a stand later. I feel I must do it now.

If SSC increasingly starts to use open ES on characters I like, I will stop collecting from SSC. I will sell off some of my pieces and keep a select few that are very dear to me. The ones that I just can't part with. That will be the end game for me.

What I find most hilarious while I read this thread is the so called HUGE Hulk fans that ridiculed anyone who didn't buy this maquette because of the open ES topic. These are the same peeps who laugh at collectors because they have to pay thousands of dollars for the Hulk PF. Why? Because it's rare and limited to 500 pieces. They take joy in how much it's worth and how hard it is to aquire. I wish SSC would reopen the ES on the original PF and make it a limited edition release. These same guys would cry like little girls if that were to happen. :lol

I was going to order 2 or 3 but won't be getting even one now. People just get hostile when others don't like agree with them, unfortunately people get kind of paranoid when it comes to certain subjects.

Open edition is annoying.

Definitely not pre ordering. Sideshow's "quality control" is too lacking anymore. I'll wait til there are in hand pics and reviews up before I decide.

Back