Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to order 2 or 3 but won't be getting even one now. People just get hostile when others don't like agree with them, unfortunately people get kind of paranoid when it comes to certain subjects.

:slap Blaming other people for you not buying? WTF!
Order! don't order! who cares? I got mine :yess:

Ordered from SS. Was pondering for a while as to whether I should PO now or not, but decided to anyway. I checked out an Australian store that I usually order from, and saw that they had it for $800, so I figured it was better off to order from SS. I see how the open ES may put some people off, but for me personally, I couldn't give two ____s. I love the character from the books, and the movie itself was ____ing amazing. No open ES is going to keep me from getting this mofo.

Open edition is annoying.

Definitely not pre ordering. Sideshow's "quality control" is too lacking anymore. I'll wait til there are in hand pics and reviews up before I decide.

ur two sentences is contradictory
isnt it better u can buy it after in hand pics knowing it wont sold out? so whats annoying about it?

ur two sentences is contradictory
isnt it better u can buy it after in hand pics knowing it wont sold out? so whats annoying about it?

Contradictory how?

1: Open editions sizes annoy me.

2: Sideshow has lacking quality control, so I'm not gonna pre order.

What is contradictory?

I was going to order 2 or 3 but won't be getting even one now. People just get hostile when others don't like agree with them, unfortunately people get kind of paranoid when it comes to certain subjects.

There you go again. So if SS put this out with a closed edition You don't think that would have sold all thier items even without your two or three purchases??

Now you won't buy at all so you feel SS has somehow lost a sale. They would have lost sales if it was a closed edition anyways.

I am not saying this should or should not be an open edition. I get what people are saying. I happen to really love the character and the statue so for this item it does not matter. But your logic fails with the whole "I would have ordered two or three" so sideshow lost a sale.

Now you state you are not a flipper. So that is one hulk for you. One for your friend and the other is for............

Was the two or three Galactus purchases for friends and family also.

Just asking. You never answered last time when I asked you for honest debate.

This open edition thing I really think comes down to how much you really love the character.

If he is a fav character and a great sculpt I don't think you will care as much.

If you like the character or just like the statue itself then you get annoyed because you can see yourself wanting to sell in the future and you want to get your money back or make some sort of profit.

If you don't care about a character at all or hate the sculpt I would not think it would matter to you either way.

After Optimus Prime Ex increase, the Rogue ass change, the Batman and Ivy Ex edition sizes being too big, the Droids Ex size being too small and this Hulk being open edition - I am pissed at sideshow right now.
9388_f3df.gif

I have to ask.

So what is SS to do to make you happy? I am not asking that with any ill intent. I want to make sure that first sentence does not come off harsh.

I mean

Open Edition on Hulk = Pissed
High Number closed edition on Batman = Pissed
Low Number closed edition on Droids = Pissed

Now as far as the Optimus Prime increase. I can see being angry there. Because if you ordered expecting there to be only so many made and then SS boost it up. That is messed up.

Jaws there is no reason for me to type a lot, if we were talking in person it would be a different story.

I really don't care what Sideshow is doing to their reputation, I am not the ones pissing off their customers.

I have to ask.

So what is SS to do to make you happy? I am not asking that with any ill intent. I want to make sure that first sentence does not come off harsh.

I mean

Open Edition on Hulk = Pissed
High Number closed edition on Batman = Pissed
Low Number closed edition on Droids = Pissed

Now as far as the Optimus Prime increase. I can see being angry there. Because if you ordered expecting there to be only so many made and then SS boost it up. That is messed up.

Stop to think that Customers are just Cows willing Milked.
All the last decisions they took in the last 12 months will backfire them....

:slap Because if this was a truly limited edition piece you wouldn't be able to wait for in hand pictures before ordering. :lecture

But it's not. Therefore, he can wait. Why would this bother anyone? SSC set the open ES. He now has choices. We all do. KD is a savy Vet to this game. He knows what time it is when there is an open ES and a current track record of shoddy QC from SSC. I would do the same if I was going to order this. There is no penalty for waiting to order with an open ES. I'm sure if it were closed, he'd probably PO now. That's just the way the game is played.

Jaws there is no reason for me to type a lot, if we were talking in person it would be a different story.

I really don't care what Sideshow is doing to their reputation, I am not the ones pissing off their customers.

Sounds like you are pissing off a few of them. :monkey3 :nana:

Back