Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new but from what I've learned already I'd think it'll sell fast. Will there be an EX version? ES and $$$ will be huge factors but its a huge Hulk. His stock is very high right now.

That must be a very small collection:monkey3

Yeah.... Hot Toys """"collection""" :lol:lol

I've sold Spiderman, Captain America and terminator 2 T800. I don't regret it, apart of the hype and adiction of Hot Toys, they are TOYS after all.... I'm done with that s*** :lol

I've sold Spiderman, Captain America and terminator 2 T800. I don't regret it, apart of the hype and adiction of Hot Toys, they are TOYS after all.... I'm done with that s*** :lol

Wlecome to the darkside! Statues are expensive but worth it. :hi5:

:hi5: from Rubber addict to Stone addict :panic:

Yeah same here sold all my HT, no more **** :lol

I've never really 'got' Hottoys. The detail is amazing but as said they are toys, like action men when I was a kid. Mighty damn expensive plastic IMO. I prefer mighty damn expensive polystone. :wink1:

I've never really 'got' Hottoys. The detail is amazing but as said they are toys, like action men when I was a kid. Mighty damn expensive plastic IMO. I prefer mighty damn expensive polystone. :wink1:

:exactly::goodpost: - statues for me are art that I look at and appreciate everyday, and when I check out my kids can have them and either appreciate them too or sell them and they will still be worth something:hi5:

Do you guys think this will have a LSF price of 2 grand? Isn't it about the same size as the LSFs?

..I personally think $400-$500 would be a fair price. He's just a big chunk of clay/stone with green paint. :dunno

I really, really want this.

I'd love to get a 1:4 scale Avengers movie Hulk, but if it's much more than $500, I'm out. The Abomination PF was that price a few years ago, so I'm expecting an increase to a price tag that's just a bit too high for me to justify.

I've still never bought anything from Hot Toys. I was starting to get tempted to pick up the Avengers figures, but now that I have the Thor and Captain America PFs and Hulk is on the horizon, I just want more 1:4 scale statues.

HT fans are die hard, brothers. I am not among them, but I respect their opinions. I can see why they love them, as they are mostly of a very high quality with great details and likenesses. Personally, I prefer statues, but that's just me.

HT fans are die hard, brothers. I am not among them, but I respect their opinions. I can see why they love them, as they are mostly of a very high quality with great details and likenesses. Personally, I prefer statues, but that's just me.

The detail on many of them are amazing. The new 1989 Batman and Joker are really amazing. There is just something about that scale. No matter how they are displayed they look like toys cluttering a shelf.

But I can understand why someone would get into them. Like I said the detail is amazing on some they are just not for me.

Back