Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My two cents, p!tu should not worry about his arm size. With every second person in North America being a fat stinking slob, there's nothing wrong with being a little thin. I went from being very thin to fat once my metabolism slowed down at 35, back to thin with a *ton* of effort at 41 (45 pound loss). There's nothing wrong at all with being a little on the thin side. Gaining weight and being fat ****ing sucks.

Last edited:
My two cents, p!tu should not worry about his arm size. With every second person in North America being a fat stinking slob, there's nothing wrong with being a little thin. I went from being very thin to fat once my metabolism slowed down at 35, back to thin with a *ton* of effort at 41 (45 pound loss). There's nothing wrong at all with being a little on the thin side. Gaining weight and being fat ****ing sucks.

I hope everyone understands that all of these p!tu comments are made in jest. p!tu has an excellent sense of humor and can handle a little ball busting. He knows he's sexy.

Lol, cool. I was out on my walk today and wondering why everyone was busting his balls, but I'm new to the Marvel side of this forum. I started with Star Wars and was certain at that time that my 1/6 hobby wouldn't go any further, but then I saw War Machine Special Version... :(

____ing luggin' it

im_lugging_it.jpg

I finally got out of the house this weekend to see Avengers and Hulk made the movie. It is now my favorite Marvel movie. This piece will be mine.

Back