Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hulkcomic4_zps77147c47.jpg

I sense eyebrow gate in that pic Jaws!! :lecture :lol :lol you need to update your pics with your new brows!!!! FTW!!! :rock

I can't. I've got so much crap as is. :lol And I use that term loosely. This thing looks awesome. Just no space.

The only reason I'm considering this over the new PF is the seams. Worried about those, but the pf skin texture seems superior to the maquette.

Everything about this piece screams awesome!

Considered selling Gladiator but decided to keep. The thought of letting this go has never entered my mind.

The only reason I'm considering this over the new PF is the seams. Worried about those, but the pf skin texture seems superior to the maquette.

For sure. Wait for the upcoming PF, then decide. I'm in the same boat. Another thing I didn't like on this one though was the color.

On Sideshow's site it says the they are currently checking inventory on this guy. So does that mean anything ominous, like they are about to stop producing him, or is just as it says and they are just getting a count of how many they have of him?

Yeah, just like a stock take. Don't expect it to be sold out, there was a 'Checking Inventory' around six months ago.

'Bout time they stopped making these, been available long enough now.

Selling this for almost half the retail is nuts. I'd have to be very desperate to take that kind of loss on this. I would assume that $400 piece had no box. :dunno

This is the best hulk in my collection bar none at least my favorite take on Hulk just because he's the closest thing to a modern hulk that's been done so far.

I bought one from a local collector, complete with box for $400 cash on CL around a year ago.
LOVE this piece.

Back