Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I agree 100%. The details Martin put into this piece are nothing short of amazing. That's why I hope Canale and Gore Group get to work on a modern green raging Hulk PF. I have no doubt they'll come through with an EPIC Hulk statue. They did a phenomenal job on the COM. I would expect nothing less from them on a Hulk PF. That said, I don't think we'll ever see anything as dynamic (or with such an incredible sense of motion) again with this character. I think it's what will forever make the COM unique.

I kind of hope they don't ever try that again... Like you said... It's what makes it unique.

I love the com. I sold it a while back, but I didn't part with it easily.

Sold mine also but recently reacquired it in a trade... Very happy to have him back.

Hi guys, do you think SS is going to make the other avengers with this hulk line maquette? or PF?
Or should i buy the other PF of the movie of the avengers to display near this Hulk?

Hope you understand what i say, sorry for my english :D

I wonder why this piece cost more than G Hulk and K Hulk? They both have so much more detail on them than Avengers Hulk, that you would think they would have been $650 and the Avengers Hulk $550. :lol

planning to get one. is it worth it?

Personally I would go for a comic based Hulk over the movie version. King Hulk seems like a better choice.

That said, this Avengers Hulk is a nice piece and displays well with other movie based statues. They did a very good job on this one. However for me and at this size it's not my pick for a 1/4 Hulk collectible.

planning to get one. is it worth it?

Hell Yeah!

5fnpdv.jpg

Hell Yeah!

5fnpdv.jpg

I was going to post that pic of yours over here after I saw it in the GHulk thread.. I think that pic says everything you need to know about the Avengers Hulk and how perfectly wonderful he is.

Agreed! It's well worth it. I even got mine for a nice deal too. It can work with both comic or movie PFs as well IMO.

Without question... This would fit in with Comic pieces very easily. Many have taken photos of it with Comic based statues and it fits right in.

I was going to post that pic of yours over here after I saw it in the GHulk thread.. I think that pic says everything you need to know about the Avengers Hulk and how perfectly wonderful he is.

Without question... This would fit in with Comic pieces very easily. Many have taken photos of it with Comic based statues and it fits right in.
IMG_0518_zps76b98d70.jpg

Back