Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best hulk in my collection bar none at least my favorite take on Hulk just because he's the closest thing to a modern hulk that's been done so far.

Someone still needs to release a RAGING modern green comic Hulk in 1/4 scale. I have yet to see a 1/4 Hulk that impresses me. The moment I do, I'm buying. I desperately need one for my collection.

On Sideshow's site it says the they are currently checking inventory on this guy. So does that mean anything ominous, like they are about to stop producing him, or is just as it says and they are just getting a count of how many they have of him?
Surprise surprise! Back up for pre-order.

I regret paying for it as it is way too damn expensive for an open Es. I will never get my $$ back on this.

Yeah, if peeps are selling these for $400-$500, that's a steep loss. That's why I stick to my guns even though I like this piece. No ES = No money from me. The Galactus MAQ is another piece I passed on because of no ES. Just my personal opinion on the topic.

Yeah, if peeps are selling these for $400-$500, that's a steep loss. That's why I stick to my guns even though I like this piece. No ES = No money from me. The Galactus MAQ is another piece I passed on because of no ES. Just my personal opinion on the topic.

Yeah same here. No ES no buy from me

I was really looking forward to getting the Vader PF but when I found out it was an open ES it quickly became a pass but that's just how I am

If you really want it and someone is trying to move it for $400, offer them $300 and see if they'll bite. :dunno

Who cares about resale value when it looks so good on display?

A lot of people care about their collectibles being 'collectible' aka worth collecting and not depreciating like a car the minute you drive it off a lot.

If you really want it and someone is trying to move it for $400, offer them $300 and see if they'll bite. :dunno

A lot of people care about their collectibles being 'collectible' aka worth collecting and not depreciating like a car the minute you drive it off a lot.

But if you love the character/ip and the way the piece looks then why should you care if there are 10 or 10,000? Would it be great if you bought a statue for $400 and a few years later it's worth at the very least that amount if not much more? Of course! But a low es on a piece is just a bonus if it's part of your collection and imho shouldn't be a deciding factor on whether you buy a figure or not. If you like it....get it.

Just my own little opinion. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Obviously no one is going to be upset or complain that their statue has doubled in value. Do I look at the big guy and think 'Damn, I'm never going to get my money back on him'? NO! The only thing that enters my mind is 'WOW'!
I bought him because he is an amazing addition to my collection.

If the after market price is low take advantage and pick him up for cheap. You won't regret it.

Most of the British guys on here who bought, and raved about, XM products have sold them for hugely inflated prices already!
Would I call that collecting? NOPE!

But if you love the character/ip and the way the piece looks then why should you care if there are 10 or 10,000? Would it be great if you bought a statue for $400 and a few years later it's worth at the very least that amount if not much more? Of course! But a low es on a piece is just a bonus if it's part of your collection and imho shouldn't be a deciding factor on whether you buy a figure or not. If you like it....get it.

Just my own little opinion. Nothing to see here. Move along.

:lol Every time this topic comes up it really seems to be split down the middle. You have a camp that cares about collectible nature of their collectibles and you have those that don't. There's nothing wrong with either camp imo, both make sense to me.

Obviously no one is going to be upset or complain that their statue has doubled in value. Do I look at the big guy and think 'Damn, I'm never going to get my money back on him'? NO! The only thing that enters my mind is 'WOW'!
I bought him because he is an amazing addition to my collection.

If the after market price is low take advantage and pick him up for cheap. You won't regret it.

Most of the British guys on here who bought, and raved about, XM products have sold them for hugely inflated prices already!
Would I call that collecting? NOPE!

I'm not really sure how you could speak for most of the collectors in England, or why you'd bring up XM in this thread, and I'm sure there's just as many people flipping SS pieces for a profit if they can, but okay.

:dunno

You're talking about ES and after market values Eric, XM is a good example of both :D

I was specifically talking about British collectors on this board. I could name four who have flipped their XM statues right now.
Doesn't sound like many but there's not many Brits I've seen buying those pieces.

Back