The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime announced they have the Terminator license.

giphy.gif

Hopefully those Turtles were a fluke. I haven't seen anything from Prime turn out like those things. I just hope they don't do a "surf's up" pose like Sideshow did with their latest maquette. Plus, I'm hoping they do a bad ass Arnie.

Oh Yeah I am!
So what do you need to look out for with the neck?

Just the neck adapter tends to be broken due to age, you can easily replace that with an identical one off eBay.

What the **** is wrong with me? I ordered another Tech Noir. Now I'm done. Done, done, done.

I won't bet on it. Wait till you see that T1000 in hand and say "F*&@! I need another one for other look!"

Prime announced they have the Terminator license.

giphy.gif

Hopefully more care is taken with that than with the Turtles :lol

Eh, I'm glad I don't collect anything not 1/6 so it (probably) won't have (much) affect on me.

Even though Guts has weird design choices, it still looks very high quality.

That Guts base is ridiculously crammed with ****, but I damn near wanted to order it after seeing it in person. It is really impressive up close. I'm still holding off for the Berserker Armor Guts though.

Hopefully more care is taken with that than with the Turtles :lol

yeah it's pretty sad when the 1/4 cheapo plastic necas are blowing them out of the water!
my leo shipped yesterday from EE... can't beat $84 shipped for that bad boy!

Just the neck adapter tends to be broken due to age, you can easily replace that with an identical one off eBay.

ok cool... i'll give it a look when it shows up. thx

I won't bet on it. Wait till you see that T1000 in hand and say "F*&@! I need another one for other look!"

Eh, I'm glad I don't collect anything not 1/6 so it (probably) won't have (much) affect on me.

You're probably right about the T1000.

tumblr_mqifb0KLWz1qib2iho1_500.gif

I'd like to get it, but I'm afraid of dealing with broken bits. It's one I'll probably buy if I see it somewhere in person so I can check it out first.

One is being sold directly from Amazon and they're good with returns. Might be worth a shot.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-lis...8&qid=1501248392&sr=1-1&keywords=SKULL+KNIGHT

Only broken bits to worry about is the spiked collar.

I have issues with mine, but nothing deal breaking. It looks great. I haven't tested the eyes though.

There's been a bunch sitting on there for awhile, you should be good for whenever you order. He's got a nice shelf presence and I'd have to check, but I think he's taller than Predators.

He looks huge from what I've seen. I kinda wish I'd gotten the exclusive when it was up for preorder, but it's not necessary for me so the regular will be fine.

It's almost too heavy for his arm to hold. Their ratchet joints stink. I have him with his normal sword.

I'm curious as to whether or not they're actually going to make his horse. It'd be awesome but take up a ton of space. I'm bummed they haven't shown the Berserker Armor figure yet.

I honestly think if he didn't come with the horse they aren't doing it. I can't see it selling well on it's own... although maybe if it's limited.

Back