The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell no. :lol I'm going to try to get off my ass and get some stuff unpacked this weekend. I still need to go through all my SDCC stuff too. I'm shocked I got the Tech Noir opened yesterday. I have two Detolfs I need to move from my office at work to my house which will give me some more display room for 1/6 figures. That will give me some incentive to get some figures out of the box and on the shelf.

yeah me either! i'm thinking i'm just going to sell the 2 pack because i forgot i have the red coat version still sitting unopened in the closet! i'm moving my office at home soon to another room so hopefully have more space for display... right now too much crap just sitting in the box w/ more on the way! lol so stupid!!

They've done some neat Resident Evil stuff, but I just can't stomach their paint apps.

Speaking of RE, I finished off my Jill Valentine collection yesterday when I got my S.T.A.R.S. version in the mail.

Swapped the body since the stock was garbage. Nice set, some issues, but nice.

that looks really good!

Great overall, I'd want to replace the body. And get some lace up textile boots. But that's me being crazy. :lol

Yeah the body is very cheap and fragile. I never minded sculpted boots though. I just hate how her shoulder pads don't cover get front shoulders, they're too short.

any of you guys have the HT dutch? if so, what are your thoughts on it?

I never got Dutch. It's one I've thought about picking up in the past, but I don't know how it's held up over the years. I'd love to hear what someone thinks about it now compared to the current figures.

I have a ton of metal pins from those Funko boxes plus random ones I've picked up at conventions. I decided to put them all on my backpack that I usually carry while travelling. It's going to be so covered that it'll double as a bulletproof vest. :rock

I never got Dutch. It's one I've thought about picking up in the past, but I don't know how it's held up over the years. I'd love to hear what someone thinks about it now compared to the current figures.

yeah me too... figured w/ the tech noir, gettin on the aaaaaaanold' kick
just have the dx10... which is good w/ leavin the glasses on... just thought old dutch would look good w/ my classic pred!

I thought about getting Dutch recently, watched some reviews... I'll wait on a 2.0. Clipperking did a video on it and he didn't like it.

I hope they do an updated one. I'd love to see HT come out of nowhere and announce a Jungle Predator v2 and a Dutch v2 at the same time.

i've thought about bashing one together using the john matrix head... doesn't look like it would be that bad to pull off...

This thread made it to page 2 of discussion. Unacceptable :lol

You recovered yet, General?

I'm getting there. I'm going to relax this weekend and go through all the stuff we brought back from SDCC. It never seems like that much until I start going through it and realize I went overboard again. :lol

Holy ****. I saw a glimpse of Prime's Doomsday statue and it is ****ing unbelievable. I'm dying to see more pics. I bet it costs $1500.

Waiting for better pics, but this thing looks amazing even in video screenshots.

027ed9c77e6dfa91768e05c9c63b9aea.jpg

ab96ff4130b31e91ce901a6f79b4b584.jpg

8da69c113cf05a6a2fe1d9e10625cf5b.jpg

179fbc51791804ae15598a22833632d7.jpg

Back