The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watermark.php

It's like the love spawn of Tommy and Dutch from the Predator Redub. :lol

.............................................................................................edit

Last edited:
I like the designs alot, something fresh and different from everything else. I really like the BSP bio it's gonna be a must buy for me! :rock

The Predalien was different from an Alien, but it was the hands down worst designed creature in the entire series. So....I dunno.

As long as their body proportions aren't bodybuilder esque like AVP. I love any design for predators, just please still have that tactfulness feel P1 and P2 did.

For what the opinion of a 'newbie/noob etc' is worth, I am cautiously optimistic about the new Predators. Masked, I, personally can find little to fault them-however, if handled badly, the red tips on 'Mr. Blacks' dreadlocks could look awful, but on the other hand might work very well. As for unmasked-first impressions were pretty dismal, but I suppose (and hope) that the film will pull it off. Certainly, the images from the side and in decent lighting (example attached for anyone (admittedly unlikely) who has not seen said) look far more promising.

The Predalien was different from an Alien, but it was the hands down worst designed creature in the entire series. So....I dunno.
But thats really only your opinion. You say it like its a fact, or law. I personally really like the Predalien's design. It is something new and seems to mix my favorite parts of the Predator and Alien together.
I like the designs alot, something fresh and different from everything else. I really like the BSP bio it's gonna be a must buy for me! :rock
I agree. I think the designs are pretty cool. They still look like Predators to me, just a different race/culture. As there are several races/cultures on earth that have done things to alter their physical appearance, so have these guys.

I agree. I think the designs are pretty cool. They still look like Predators to me, just a different race/culture. As there are several races/cultures on earth that have done things to alter their physical appearance, so have these guys.

Exactly, cultural diversity across a planet allows for enough of an explanation for their varied apperance and different attire ect.

In my books the explination for varied apperance:

Predator I and Predator II = Same clan

AVP and AVP-R = Same clan

Predators = New clan + Messed up genetics

My two cents :peace

Exactly, cultural diversity across a planet allows for enough of an explanation for their varied apperance and different attire ect.

In my books the explination for varied apperance:

Predator I and Predator II = Same clan

AVP and AVP-R = Same clan

Predators = New clan + Messed up genetics

My two cents :peace

Pretty much what i was trying to get at.

i like the new desing, the only thing thats a bit disapointing its that they all have the same body armor

Back