The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem man, I hate when people take the mick when you ask a simple question. Keep the love :peace

No problem man, I hate when people take the mick when you ask a simple question. Keep the love :peace

thats_racist_animated.gif

…sorry if someone else has already said this…

It is too bad that the movie doesn't have something like the end of Predator 2 with the "lost hunters".

It would be great to see a number of "traditional" predators with interesting masks, bare faces, weapons, and body armor. I would imagine that would make many fans happier with the movie.

…sorry if someone else has already said this…

It is too bad that the movie doesn't have something like the end of Predator 2 with the "lost hunters".

It would be great to see a number of "traditional" predators with interesting masks, bare faces, weapons, and body armor. I would imagine that would make many fans happier with the movie.

I dont think we're exactly sad either since none of us has seen the movie yet :D:D

l think this movie will be worse then the 2 AVPs put together. l just cant lie to myself.

No , I actually think it would be close to impossible for this movie to be any worse the avp-r and to a degree even avp.
AVP-R was let down everywhere apart from the design of wolf and the guy who played him imo.
A decent team and a set of good actors on this so surely it can't be as terrible as that.

Back