The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll hold off any judgment on the "new" Preds until after I see the movie. But I am REALLY liking the Falconer design, so I hope that he (and the movie) dont stink.

As far as the "spider-look" for Black, he is only one character out of FOUR, so I think all the hate is unwarranted. The "Classic" one looks just like a P1, and we have yet to see the other 2, so its not like "OMFGZ! Theyz ruind da Predatrz lukz!" like some people seem to be panicing. :panic: :cuckoo:

I love the special threads devoted to overwhelming positiveness. I also like puppies and flowers! :rock

I agree with D-CHAOS, I don't think they will make the classic pred from the movie. They are already using the P1 for the guardian pred.

You never know, hot toys know people are still after the p1 predator, and they are not really know for doing re-releases of figures ..they may use this predator as an excuse to sell more p1 predators(even if its not the true original), i myself have the original p1 so it makes no difference 2 me and i doubt if they would release this classic pred it would affect the current price of the p1.

You never know, hot toys know people are still after the p1 predator, and they are not really know for doing re-releases of figures ..they may use this predator as an excuse to sell more p1 predators(even if its not the true original), i myself have the original p1 so it makes no difference 2 me and i doubt if they would release this classic pred it would affect the current price of the p1.

well it wouldn't have to be a rerelease the head is slightly different with the damaged bio right? It would be more like another variant idk just my 2 cents

I say I can't wait until this movie screens! I don't have any problem with their designs given the fact that these are different clans. There's got to be different predators anyways. I have a good feeling about this movie and I can't wait until Hot Toys do their part! :yess:

well it wouldn't have to be a rerelease the head is slightly different with the damaged bio right? It would be more like another variant idk just my 2 cents

No i never meant that they actually re-release the pred1 ..just that it would almost be like a re-release ..i don't think hot toys are into re-releasing figure later down the road 4 the sake of making more money unless they have a good excuse, and thats exactly what the new predators movie is giving them. All the people who missed the original p1 will want this one ..and if hot toys ever get stick over saturating the market with them they can just say "hey ,its not the original predator he just looks exactly like him ..he is a new predator" ..ya get what im saying?

No i never meant that they actually re-release the pred1 ..just that it would almost be like a re-release ..i don't think hot toys are into re-releasing figure later down the road 4 the sake of making more money unless they have a good excuse, and thats exactly what the new predators movie is giving them. All the people who missed the original p1 will want this one ..and if hot toys ever get stick over saturating the market with them they can just say "hey ,its not the original predator he just looks exactly like him ..he is a new predator" ..ya get what im saying?

My confusion i get ya. I think they will do it though their preds almost always make them money so i don't see why they wouldn't do all 4.

It seems noone is digging the fang-masked predator...
Otherwise got to agree with the people who are saying Mr. Blacks face looks butt-fugly. Maybe lighting will make it better but I doubt it.

I love the special threads devoted to overwhelming positiveness. I also like puppies and flowers! :rock
Freshly washed puppies are the cutest. Also babies when they laugh.

This thread is full of fail. Learn how these discussions progress and just merge it now before someone starts another circle j^^^.

I really like all 3 masks.

Even the Dog Handler (tusked), which doesn't seem to be getting much love.
I like it better than the Falconer maks honestly.

It has taken me just a bit to get used to the BSP's face, but I'm cool with it.a

I'm wondering if he's gone through some kind of scarring ritual.
Like some African tribes do.

And, these 2 pics = EPIC AWESOMNESS!

3535747pred253076d96546.jpg

3535943pred259238ff3648.jpg

I really like all 3 masks.

Even the Dog Handler (tusked), which doesn't seem to be getting much love.
I like it better than the Falconer maks honestly.

It has taken me just a bit to get used to the BSP's face, but I'm cool with it.a

I'm wondering if he's gone through some kind of scarring ritual.
Like some African tribes do.

And, these 2 pics = EPIC AWESOMNESS!

3535943pred259238ff3648.jpg

That photo actually shows how cool the new head can look with the proper lighting. I think too many people are chicken-littling this thing to all hell, so much so, that (much like Terminator: Salvation) it's almost to the point where they'll go in feeling obligated to hate it from the start.

Back