The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are some lazy %ss preds though:lol with their dogs and falcons, what's wrong with stalking and climbing trees:lol. They are probably to snobbish for that.

Last edited:
What exactly would a human bird sound like? Maybe that could be the sequels next prey!

b498ccabbde9c1ab4382a5b80e197400.jpg

I ____ed up on what I was trying to say...lol. I ment to say a normal bird. I dont know why I said human bird...lmao.

It's just a mech thing. The script it was an Alien bird, but they changed that I think.

I never thought it was a bird though, I thought of it more like one of those flying dinosaurs. But then again, I didnt think it was a machine either...

These are some lazy %ss preds though:lol with their dogs and falcons, what's wrong with stalking and climbing trees:lol. They are probably to snobbish for that.

Well it would make a pretty boring film if they did excactly what happened in previous films. TBH I think some of you crazy fanboys would be better off staying at home fapping over your P1 DVD than going to see this film cause nothing will ever be good enough for you.

Well it would make a pretty boring film if they did excactly what happened in previous films. TBH I think some of you crazy fanboys would be better off staying at home fapping over your P1 DVD than going to see this film cause nothing will ever be good enough for you.

Hey Slugs, i for one think this movie can be quite good. I was just making a joke, i actually like the dogs and the falcon. If this movie rocks i want a predator dog figure.

Hey Slugs, i for one think this movie can be quite good. I was just making a joke, i actually like the dogs and the falcon. If this movie rocks i want a predator dog figure.

No need to defend yourself man, the last bit was just a generalization and wasn't reffering to you. Just some of the coments ive read in here and the other thread just sound like they want a carbon copy of P1.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3ZQEzmEJNJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3ZQEzmEJNJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I really like the idea of Hanzo, he is one cool dude!

In his suit, in a jungle with a 9mm and a samari sword just kicking ass! :rock

Back