The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right ok just so Im clear now!

Jaw Bone = BSP

Tusks = Dog Handler

Squared of Bio = Falconer

Once again I have to agree with Blade. Dog handler's mask seems abit dull, or emotionless. Maybe its because it follows the new headshape and gives that effect or something. Falconer's and Mr. Black's seem to be the old-style bios, with sharp edges in the back.

Its funny, we've now seen pictures of the three new Predator designs up close. For better or for worse they also decided to bring back the original Predator too. Just my opinion but seeing Stan Winston's original in all its glory alongside the new ones, simply hammers home how weak and poorly executed they REALLY are...
I'm up for change, and lets be honest, the Predator and Alien film franchise had died on its arse but i'm not feeling it so far. When i see the poster of the cast with the big nosed lead actor holding a gun bigger than him, it almost feels like a parody of the original...
Its only because this is a Rodriguez film that i hold any grain of hope for it...

The Super Predator IS Mr. Black. Supposedly, that's what all of the new Predators look like underneath the mask.

We'll see.
Maybe Mr. Black has a somewhat better face.
The Falconer is a super predator, but has a greenish color.

I don't want to start a new thread as 2 is enough to manage already for this movie, but I'd be curious to see how many people against the new designs are against them because they're new or because they just don't like them.

For me, it's not a matter of being bothered they came up with something new, it's just that I don't like what they came up with, but maybe there are some who just feel like all Predators should adhere to a templated look.

I can let this one slide until July 9th. I knew what these guys were going to be, really weird, possibly stupid looking Predators. I'm not disappointed because I pictured much, much worse.

However, I do feel that ALL Predators should look the same in the sense that their mandibles close the right way (AvP's and R's just hang open, or the jaws close very weird), the crown shouldnt be too big, ect.

I loved the way Predator 1 was different from Predator 2, I loved them both. But they both had the same structure.

We'll see.
Maybe Mr. Black has a somewhat better face.
The Falconer is a super predator, but has a greenish color.

That IS Mr. Black. He's the only Super Predator that loses his mask, and he's the only Predator that fights another Predator....so it's him. That's his face.

And they are all Super Predators.

That IS Mr. Black. He's the only Super Predator that loses his mask, and he's the only Predator that fights another Predator....so it's him. That's his face.

And they are all Super Predators.

Dude be careful this isn't a spoilers thread! :wink1:

Back