The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still trying to stay as ignorant as I can about every aspect of this movie.
I'm not expecting great things, but whatever impact Rodriguez achieves, I want to soak it up when the lights dim, the curtains 'swoosh' aside and the ride begins.

My local is a renovated 1930's Art Deco Cinema, still has big red velvet curtains, great little cinema.

We're talking dirty. Want to join Fawks?

Nomatter where I go, which ever forum, which ever online PC game or whatever, noone has actually managed to type my name correctly. It's a rare occasion when I see someone NOT miss the "e", but then again its supposed to be "3". :panic:

I have the script.

The script is still several years old and has been revised so again for the film.
In the script it is even an alternate ending with Arnold have given.

I thought the Berserker Predator was the Predator with the ugly face.

Anybody else notice that the Classic Pred has netting only on his legs when he's tid up in the first pic? And in the 2nd pic he's got full netting on...?

The script is still several years old and has been revised so again for the film.
In the script it is even an alternate ending with Arnold have given.

I thought the Berserker Predator was the Predator with the ugly face.
Um...the script is only a year old....it was revised on July 9th 2009. So no. It is not old. Yes it has the alternate ending, but they were talking about that damn ending since RR got on board.

Mr. Black is the only super that loses his mask.

Nomatter where I go, which ever forum, which ever online PC game or whatever, noone has actually managed to type my name correctly. It's a rare occasion when I see someone NOT miss the "e", but then again its supposed to be "3". :panic:

I didnt miss it. I just dont like typing screen names with numbers all over them. :lol

Back