The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah:

Jeeze, did you have your sense of humor removed when you were a kid?
:slap

How on earth (or space) do you turn the posting of two comedy pics as trolling?
They are obviously meant to be fun! Do they offend you? Did anyone take them seriously?

This thread is crazy!

Comedy would mean that your posts were funny. I found them more annoying than anything else, as have most of the others trying to carry on a conversation with your trolling images and underwhelming attempts at humor. Word to the wise. If you're the only one laughing at your own jokes, they're either so absurdly cerebral that only members of MENSA can understand them, or they're not funny. As someone who's scored high enough on the test to join, I can say I honestly don't see the humor in them, which suggests the latter. :huh

:thud:Well, no actually it just suggests you have a different sense of humour than me, and you are intolerant of that. If you want to have an intelligence ____ fight, I can pull out my first class honors degree?
Is that the level we are at here? MENSA man?

Lighten up for gods sake, it was meant to be funny, you didn't find it funny, no need to be a moan.
But accusing me of trolling just because the post didn't suit you is pretty childish. There was nothing trolling in my post.
Are you having a bad day?

Ok, peace?.
And I promise not to try and lighten the incredibly serious subject matter here again.

Ok?
:cuckoo:

:thud:Well, no actually it just suggests you have a different sense of humour than me, and you are intolerant of that. If you want to have an intelligence ____ fight, I can pull out my first class honors degree?
Is that the level we are at here? MENSA man?

Lighten up for gods sake, it was meant to be funny, you didn't find it funny, no need to be a moan.
But accusing me of trolling just because the post didn't suit you is pretty childish. There was nothing trolling in my post.
Are you having a bad day?

Ok, peace?.
And I promise not to try and lighten the incredibly serious subject matter here again.

Ok?
:cuckoo:

:lol:rotfl:lol Finally you post something funny! :lol

God, your hilarious. You scored high enough to join Mensa did you? Ha ha!
Please don't speak to me again.
Thank you.

Bye bye now.

IMO, I think you just like being negative. Never seen a positive post from you man.

:exactly: This is the "I like the new Preds" thread.

there ar plenty of posts were l am positive. l just always speak my mind. l do not think it will be good based on how these preds look. l could be wrong it could be good in the end. i am just giving my honest opinion on what l think of the preds.

You must be damn proud of that middle school English honors "degree" (certificate). :exactly:

You obviously don't have a clue what that actually is. And I couldn't be bothered to explain it to you. But anyway you don't need an explaination, being almost MENSA approved!

Ha haaa.

You obviously don't have a clue what that actually is. And I couldn't be bothered to explain it to you. But anyway you don't need an explaination, being almost MENSA approved!

Ha haaa.

Lame...*cough*

I will give this thread the same warning as the last, if people can't talk about this film civilly, I will close all threads related to it and keep you from discussing it at this site, this childish behavior is rediculous and enough is enough.

Rorywan, both of the AVP movies were rubbish, but AVP:R had a way better concept for an AVP storyline... it simply failed in most regards! Wolf was a cool character/design. But he was a shocking aim though! He missed like 50 Aliens with his plasma canon... With a laser-sight... WTF?!? :slap

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give this thread the same warning as the last, if people can't talk about this film civilly, I will close all threads related to it and keep you from discussing it at this site, this childish behavior is rediculous and enough is enough.

Sorry Maulfan... Missed this. Well said Shutter-Bug!

It's fine, but, I am serious, especially where a lot of the problematic people here were part of the warning in the other thread, if this continues from this point on, I will not hesitate, enough is enough.

Personally, I like the designs. They show, as I've mentioned, that not all individuals in the species are completely identical. Since the original Predator is in the film, I believe
that displays the intended difference. I think the physical differences represent the other differences in this clan, like their hunting styles, reasons for bringing the humans to the planet.

Also, Rorywan, both of the AVP movies were rubbish, but AVP:R had a way better concept for an AVP storyline...

Are you kidding me? AVP:R practically had no story! The pathetic and inferior story it had was also built up on the story of AVP1.

Personally I think AVP1 had more potential to succeed, had it had better designs and a little better story on the predators side (predators giving a tougher fight against the aliens and not teaming up with humans :slap), I think it would've done pretty good.

Well, I was discussing the new designs with a bloke at work the other day. And we weren't sold 100% on the designs, but we did concede that there should/could be different races of Predators, you know... like Black, Asian, Latino... Could be cool!

I don't want to start a new thread as 2 is enough to manage already for this movie, but I'd be curious to see how many people against the new designs are against them because they're new or because they just don't like them.

For me, it's not a matter of being bothered they came up with something new, it's just that I don't like what they came up with, but maybe there are some who just feel like all Predators should adhere to a templated look.

Yeah, I agree. New isn't always the worst thing... I'm sure some would have said the same about Cameron's redesigns of Aliens? But now it's a lot of fans favourite film of that franchise. If the movie is good, everyone will be a fan of the new designs!

The film and it's reception will tell!

Back