The "I Got Negative Zone Spidey" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well since this is probably the most limited SS item I'll *ever* get a hold of, figured why not start the requisite "I got mine" thread. Who else got one?

71463_press03-001.jpg

I think I'm in the negative zone. Got on the waitlist at 9:30 PST, what are my chances? :confused:

pjam said:
I think I'm in the negative zone. Got on the waitlist at 9:30 PST, what are my chances? :confused:

I got on the waitlist at 9:18, I had to be one of the first, and I doubt I'll get one.

Come on CC declines :monkey3

pjam said:
Based on the times in the wait list tread, I would say none. There are at least 4 people in front of you by ove 10 minutes.

Okay, I'll go with slim. :D

Only possible hope is they will be shipping these immediately so CC will be charged in the next few days, still... slim, very slim.

Darth Loki said:
I got on the waitlist at 9:18, I had to be one of the first, and I doubt I'll get one.

Come on CC declines :monkey3
what was your exact time?

This is the way SS will do EVERY figure now....There will still be 1,000 of them....Just in 13 or 14 slight variations....But, people still lap it up...:lol :lol

Kudos to the SS marketing deptartment! It appears they have even fooled the the Mighty Kurgan Klan!

RoboDad said:
Huh? Limited variants and chase figures have always been the collector's dream. Why should these be any different?

Whatever rocks your Boat Robodad...All I am saying is that, SS are very adept at watching trends in the marketplace...and these sell like hot cakes...And I think that this could be the way SS sells ALL figures in future...A 1,000 spidermans in total, but, some with say, green toes...or maybe a blue nose...or a "I Love MUM" tattoo....:D :D

And, (on this board, anyway..) it seems to be the same people getting them...I don't see, personally, the attraction, of having the same statue, in 3 different styles/colors....But, like I said, whatever rocks your boat..

Back