The "I actually purchased ROC toys" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a straight repaint of the 25th ann Timber what's the problem??

has16738.jpg

I love how he's holding the uzi. WTF Hasbro. :lol

i saw the figures and several of the vehicles yesterday. some aren't bad...ss actually looks cooler than i thought he would. i thought destro looked the coolest but i passed on all of them though. i've already sold off my 25th anniv stuff and i didn't want to start back with 3 3/4'' figures...again.

The 12" version has a removable mask and
here is what he looks like under the mask.

Brace yourself... (cough, Freddy Krueger, cough) :horror

Something to note: His mask on the back of
the package is actually a bit different than
the one packaged. :gun

So he contracted a horrible case of syphilis that went untreated for many many years?! :lol WTF?!

I'm going to get some of the RoC figures...but sticking to my main guys: Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow.

I might get Destro and Cobra Commander (CC not for his look but for the fact I collect CC figures).

Cobra Commander Resolute is the best redesign of the character yet
3111448657_14e379faff.jpg

I'm going to get some of the RoC figures...but sticking to my main guys: Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow.

I might get Destro and Cobra Commander (CC not for his look but for the fact I collect CC figures).

Cobra Commander Resolute is the best redesign of the character yet
3111448657_14e379faff.jpg

I agree. The "Resolute" CC is absolutely awesome!

Turns out my Target only had a few on the pegs because they were prepping three endcaps of products. Saw Destro and CC...wow, talk about awful!! Read the description on the back of the $15 1:6 scale Commander. Guess they're trying to make a COBRA version of Darth Vader that looks like Freddy Krueger.

:yuck

:pow

The COBRA Gunship looked cool, and the Pit, while massive, doesn't really look like it's worth the $99.99 tag.

I found and picked up the Baroness and Destro today. Both are surprisingly nice figures. Baroness isn't really all that different from her usual design so anybody should be happy wiht her. Destro is of course more different, but at least he is identifiable unlike Cobra Commander. If he ends up looking like this in the film I'd be OK with it. I still just don't understand the Cobra Commander design though.

But I do think Baroness is one of the better figures (if not best so far) in the line.

The gunship is kinda neat, BUT it looks like it's missing a rotar on top. Pretty big design flaw, imo.

i picked up the 12" Shadow and the Wayne's bro. Took all the clothing off of SS and put it on Triad's body, still not sure if Ill keep the other....just mainly want it for parts.

Wasn't to happy to see that he had a action feature which is why I did th ebody swap...plus the articulating seemed not so good as well.

201_0595.jpg

Wanna add white gloves or add some white bandage's to the hands later on as well.

"Hi, my name's thenammagazine, and today, I almost bought a ROC Cobra Commander." :p

Ah, the bitter irony of that statement. :lol While a big NO to the figures, I almost pulled the trigger on a few of the vehicles, but there were soooooooo many factors not to. Namely principal (I just can't and won't bring myself to support the movie), hypocrisy and my wife being there (the potential nagfest was a good detourant). :lol I also didn't want to take any quality time away from Vader who was at home begging for some more attention.

I'm buying CC just for Deadpool. And the coat, and mask. Hell, paint it up, could make a pretty sweet cyborg or something. Its not like anyone will ever associate it with Cobra Commander anyway. :lol

Wasn't to happy to see that he had a action feature which is why I did th ebody swap...plus the articulating seemed not so good as well.

201_0595.jpg

Wanna add white gloves or add some white bandage's to the hands later on as well.

is that a 1/6 Marlon Wayans...Cool now I can make thous Scary Movie and White Chicks Custom LOL JK:lol:D

Back