The I ACTUALLY like the new GI JOE movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it makes just enough to get a sequel done right to get better characters.....this origins idea is stupid...because cobra commander plays dr mindbender instead of a car salesman

ummm.....I am just sad that the Joecon is one week after the opening (which means my first convention will be movie-laden). But like transformers I am sure there will be a large number who hate on it now and will talk about it like it was the greatest movie ever after they see it. I will again be alone with my bile

ummm.....I am just sad that the Joecon is one week after the opening (which means my first convention will be movie-laden). But like transformers I am sure there will be a large number who hate on it now and will talk about it like it was the greatest movie ever after they see it. I will again be alone with my bile

I don't see how...

Maybe if it wasn't supossed to be about GI Joe.... :D

Don't hold your breath. You'll lose consciousness once maximum depravity is achieved and naturally, you'll start breathing again. But you might hit your head on the way down. :lol

I just hope snake eyes kicks ass !!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xKVqPzm134U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xKVqPzm134U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

seriously guys....I watched this happen with the michael bay abortion.....before it came out everyone was " my childhood was raped",then they see the movie and think it is the greatest. I had a feeling it was gonna suck as soon as I saw Mechaswampthing.....er..I mean Megatron... and seeing the film did not dissuade me. The trailer for the Joe flick looked lame (unless you are a sigma six fan), and I am getting the same feeling I had with Transformers.

I hope it makes just enough to get a sequel done right to get better characters.....this origins idea is stupid...because cobra commander plays dr mindbender instead of a car salesman

yeah how great would it be if a used car salesmen threatened the peace and security of the WORLD. :rolleyes:

I just hope snake eyes kicks ass !!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xKVqPzm134U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xKVqPzm134U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

The Joes look like a bunch of super-powered people...:confused::rolleyes::monkey4

You know it just hit me that at one point Dennis Quaid was talking about this cool "liquid metal" armor the Baroness and some other characters wear. How much you wanna bet that's wear Destro will also get his face?

not with the power of car facts/fax on our side!

Carfax doesn't cover everything. I picked up a used Nissan about 5 years ago and wound up suing because after a minor fender bender, the shop I took it to discovered that it'd been rolled. Carfax report about the car had come up clean and no, they didn't honor their "error" claim either. :monkey4

Carfax doesn't cover everything. I picked up a used Nissan about 5 years ago and wound up suing because after a minor fender bender, the shop I took it to discovered that it'd been rolled. Carfax report about the car had come up clean and no, they didn't honor their "error" claim either. :monkey4

Dude, my friend ran a Carfax and wound up buying a stolen car!:google

Back