The Hot Toys Iron Legion Checklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't referring to armors Tony wore, I was referring to armors that are made up of completely original parts

Hot toys is pumping Iron men out at a very fast pace. In a year, we will have marks 38-45. I'm determined to collect them all but I wouldn't mind if they slowed down a bit. I wouldn't mind if HT took 10 years, lol. It'd give me a chance to look at other lines. I have 25 hot toys in 2 years of collecting and only 4 are not iron man related. 2 out of the 4 is hulk and cap. Besides the avengers line up, I'm only focused on the hpp suits

Hot toys is pumping Iron men out at a very fast pace. In a year, we will have marks 38-45. I'm determined to collect them all but I wouldn't mind if they slowed down a bit. I wouldn't mind if HT took 10 years, lol. It'd give me a chance to look at other lines. I have 25 hot toys in 2 years of collecting and only 4 are not iron man related. 2 out of the 4 is hulk and cap. Besides the avengers line up, I'm only focused on the hpp suits

I agree. It's only going to get more intense when Marvel releases more IM related films. If Marvel releases an IM4 film that has 20+ mark suits, lol, so help us all.

I have every Mark Suit that Hot Toys has released to date except for the 43. I had to give up collecting other lines just to stay complete with HT IM. I have to admit, I'm feeling burned out from collecting. I wonder if any other Iron Legion completists have finally thrown in the towel?

I agree. It's only going to get more intense when Marvel releases more IM related films. If Marvel releases an IM4 film that has 20+ mark suits, lol, so help us all.

I have every Mark Suit that Hot Toys has released to date except for the 43. I had to give up collecting other lines just to stay complete with HT IM. I have to admit, I'm feeling burned out from collecting. I wonder if any other Iron Legion completists have finally thrown in the towel?

I have every mark too minus the gunmetal verisons. I had peacemaker and snapper too but I sold them off to buy other figures. Those 2 will be easy to get back so I'm not worried. I was thinking that the other day (being burned out of iron man releases) but I will continue to get them as long as I can afford it. Lol

I dont have the older releases but I have all the new ones and every hpp suit so far. Its weird some days I get fatigued and think why bother but when a new suit comes out and I add it to the collection it gets me excited again. I cant wait to see the complete set in a few more years and I think at the end it will be worth it. Very few people will have all the armors and it will be a really unique thing to have.

Which of the remaining HPP armors require new tooling? Hammerhead and who else?

UPDATED: GiF (Mark 1 to 42)
IronLegion_zpswwsf8dan.gif

Hehe..

Back