The Hot Toys Iron Legion Checklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna know where Blue Steel is...they showed him last Jan (2015) and he has not gone up for PO yet...

I am glad to see that JACK is next on deck in the HPP line up.....

ALTHOUGH

If/when they do Nightclub I really want them to "cash in" and do a black stealth exclusive version because it looks amazing (and was the original design, I wager they altered it to red and gold to set it apart from Shotgun which appeared immediately after)

TIL4zAD.jpg

9VDMmZT.jpg

FnpLNjL.jpg

With energy blades!

WufIDju.jpg

+1

:rock

One other that has some very unique parts is Mk XIX Tiger. The entire torso is unique, and I'm not sure about the lower legs. Remaining parts are common.
Mk X looks to be first with XIX as a repaint.
Ryan

One other that has some very unique parts is Mk XIX Tiger. The entire torso is unique, and I'm not sure about the lower legs. Remaining parts are common.
Ryan

Isn't that the hammerhead chest?..

I wanna know where Blue Steel is...they showed him last Jan (2015) and he has not gone up for PO yet...

I am glad to see that JACK is next on deck in the HPP line up.....

Actually he was shown before that. But mk33 didn't sell very well so they shelved it for a later date. Things happen. The original mk3 stealth was shown 5 years before it eventually was done.

Ryan

Mk 10 has hammerhead torso, Mk7 helm and thighs, Snapper lower legs

ZQZsByY.jpg

Mk 19 Tiger is the same, but with Striker lower legs

DevdADs.png

Mk 10 has hammerhead torso, Mk7 helm and thighs, Snapper lower legs

ZQZsByY.jpg

Mk 19 Tiger is the same, but with Striker lower legs

DevdADs.png

And both have VII shoulders and biceps with heartbreaker forearms.

I wonder how many years this will drag out for.

It'd be neat if they released a shelving unit at the end for all of them, but I don't see it happening.

And both have VII shoulders and biceps with heartbreaker forearms.

I wonder how many years this will drag out for.

It'd be neat if they released a shelving unit at the end for all of them, but I don't see it happening.

A display large enough for all 34 HPP armors would be to large for most collectors to display.

I have 14 HPP bays and they are about 6 feet wide and almost 3 feet tall

The custom Igor bay takes the room for 2 regular bays so that would be 16 but that still less then half of what you would need.

I hope they do as it would suck only having most of the armors.
I hope we see another 3 or 4 exclusives this year after disco.

A display large enough for all 34 HPP armors would be to large for most collectors to display.

I have 14 HPP bays and they are about 6 feet wide and almost 3 feet tall

The custom Igor bay takes the room for 2 regular bays so that would be 16 but that still less then half of what you would need.

i think igor is the big problem with my idea.

i guess it'd be easy enough to make a shelving unit and lay some background shots and light it up. oh well, it'd still be cool though.

I hope they do as it would suck only having most of the armors.
I hope we see another 3 or 4 exclusives this year after disco.

i agree. i hope that none of them are going to be stupid expensive to pick up like the most recent midas armor. right now i can't see that happening, but you never know.

i can't wait to have some more color variation, disco is certainly going to help with that.

So we have Disco for Toy Fair, anyone want to guess the other exclusives that normally are realized?
Shades for the summer exclusive?

I guess for room you could always line an entire wall like people do Pop Vinyl boxes..

So we have Disco for Toy Fair, anyone want to guess the other exclusives that normally are realized?
Shades for the summer exclusive?

Probably going to be Stormtrooper Han...they keep showing him...

Back