The Hot Toys Iron Legion Checklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, now eventually you do plan to have moving images on your GiF, right?
Hello?

Melons reaction.....
jurassic-park-reddit.gif

:lol

You'll need to cross Sneaky off the list as well as Disco. Seems like Jack and Blue Steel could be next on the list as well.

Looks like there are only two unique suits left (Nightclub and Hammerhead). Everything after that's just a repaint or an amalgam of other suit parts.

You'll need to cross Sneaky off the list as well as Disco. Seems like Jack and Blue Steel could be next on the list as well.

Looks like there are only two unique suits left (Nightclub and Hammerhead). Everything after that's just a repaint or an amalgam of other suit parts.

Actually Nightclub looks like a generic armor. Looks like his other main suits.

I'd say Nightclub is a lock, like Shotgun it is a well liked, awesome looking suit that was Stark worn and front and center. We'll get it eventually but it wouldn't be a limited exclusive

uvvwrOs.png

mSrrN7n.png

jiyWNCD.png

ALTHOUGH

If/when they do Nightclub I really want them to "cash in" and do a black stealth exclusive version because it looks amazing (and was the original design, I wager they altered it to red and gold to set it apart from Shotgun which appeared immediately after)

TIL4zAD.jpg

9VDMmZT.jpg

FnpLNjL.jpg

With energy blades!

WufIDju.jpg

I like the red, gold, and black one more, but if HT makes the original ninja one from the concept art, I'm definitely getting both. And I have a suspicion that HT will make both. :lol

I think now that they have gotten better at the multiple arc/led look that suits like nightclub are a lot more likely.

It's hard to keep up with all of these Iron Men. :lol I'll cross them off the list as soon as I'm able.

I'd say Nightclub is a lock

They're all locks. :lol It's just a matter of time.

Yeah Jack and piston would look awesome. Romeo would be cool for a new color to the line up being purple.

Back