The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A FAORA" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC_COLLECTIBLES_SUPERMAN_MAN_OF_STEEL_STATUE_08.jpg

If they make a Pepper I bet they will make her from the ending of Iron Man 3 when she has the extremis powers and probably throw in a Paltrow headsculpt with armor around it for an Iron Man body. She'd probably outsell Faora if they released her like that, honestly.

She probably would, but the fact that Pepper might outsell Faora in no way means Faora's not worthy to be made.

I can't fracking believe that they made Depp Tonto from that idiotic Lone Ranger movie, but Faora's not good enough....? I'll tell you what that is: NOT GOOD ENOUGH.... FOR ME.

Which would you guys prefer. A HS with a breather helmet or one with out it.

I would prefer a regular head sculpt. then a separate one like shanons with the breather but the top part of the helmet see through

Of course it Will happen
Probably Will have the transclucent helmet wich was one of her main look.
Unlike Zod wo was fullmask on or nothing :)
Hoping for an armored jor el :)

Last edited:
999_zpsea79f4b4.jpg~original

Now this comes across to me as in "MAKE ME! [as in, force me to do something - but haha you cant]" rather than the probably-intended "CREATE ME!" but actually I am good with either sentiment. :monkey3

Honestly ... I don't get the hype for Faora. Is it because she's a chick? As henchmen go, she was good enough. Put up a good fight. Better than, say Bane's henchman on TDKR ... or Bob from Batman '89.

I can't see myself spending $200+ on a HT figure of her, though. She's certainly not in the league of Russell Crowe's sidekick on 3:10 to Yuma, or Oddjob from Goldfinger, etc.

SnakeDoc

Honestly ... I don't get the hype for Faora. Is it because she's a chick? As henchmen go, she was good enough. Put up a good fight. Better than, say Bane's henchman on TDKR ... or Bob from Batman '89.

I can't see myself spending $200+ on a HT figure of her, though. She's certainly not in the league of Russell Crowe's sidekick on 3:10 to Yuma, or Oddjob from Goldfinger, etc.

SnakeDoc

I am not getting any figures from MOS but Faora (if they make her). I just thought she was a total badass (male or female) and really the best part of MOS.
I hope they bring her back in a future film.

I highly doubt Hot Toys will miss out on this opportunity it's just a matter of when. I cant wait....she was awesome in the movie and fans loved her. She will ddefinitely sell...bring her on please!

Really no need to even explain her. She was just awesome! One of the most memorable characters in all the new comic book movies IMO.

She's also important in Superman comic history being Zod's lover and commander. When they announced she was going to be in the movie a few years ago, I was really psyched and hoped HTs would make her figure right when they announced her.

So Ill just continue to hope:pray::pray:

The actress is one of the rare if find very pretty in nowdays cinema.
the character is bad ***, the armor is cool.
It Will be my first female figure, wonder how my wife Will react lol

That whole Ihop scene says it all. It is very, very rare that movies show us a truly powerful female figure, and she was definitely that. Not only beautiful, but a total badass. There is nothing not to love about her.

What we usually get is more like the female love-interest from the second? Indiana Jones movie: whining, wailing and ******ing her way through the whole movie. Faora's above that, she's not a stereotype but as powerful as a man. And lookin' great during the beat-downs.

p.s. She would tear Bane from TDKR in half without blinking.

Back