The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A FAORA" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so in for a hot toys faora and I hope they do black suit supes and armourless zod

I so want black-skinsuit Zod with the cape. Because he looked totally badass in that.

Still wishin' for Faora. Whom I would MUCH rather see than Pepper Potts, but at this point in time I am feeling lucky to see anything other than Tony Stark. I am expecting "Hot Toys Tony Stark on the Throne" any minute now. Exclusive! One nude Tony Stark on a plain porcelain toilet, ERP $300.

i don't want Faora i need her. anything superman hot toys puts out i will get. if they made Nolan from predators they better make Faora.

I so want black-skinsuit Zod with the cape. Because he looked totally badass in that.

Still wishin' for Faora. Whom I would MUCH rather see than Pepper Potts, but at this point in time I am feeling lucky to see anything other than Tony Stark. I am expecting "Hot Toys Tony Stark on the Throne" any minute now. Exclusive! One nude Tony Stark on a plain porcelain toilet, ERP $300.

I agree with this! Faora > Pepper :exactly:

She was a bad arse character and way more interesting than Potts, IMO. :monkey3

I don't know... What's the chance of a long enough role in the movie for Wonder Woman to merit a figure?

As long as she wears her costume, they will definitely make her. It's Wonder Woman -- that's all there is to it for merit of making a figure. They probably would even do a Diana Prince (if she doesn't show up as Wonder Woman in this film) :lol

Pepper I can see happening as she's part of the Iron Man franchise which we all know Hot Toys seems to love and is a popular line of figures. Faora is a secondary character from a rebooted franchise that's received mixed reviews.

Plus Pepper Potts has been in 4 Marvel movies.
Faora only in one DC movie,and she got sent back to the Phantom Zone.

Would love a Faora figure but I only have shelf space left for about 3 or 4 figures, so I'm reserving it for main characters like a MOS 2 Superman (if the costume is redesigned), Affleck Batman and a Gal Gadot Wonder Woman.

I agree with Pepper>Faora. Pepper was in 4 Marvel films had bigger roles, and Paltrow a bigger star than the one who played Faora, see don't even know her name. Probably won't see Faora again. Pepper is overdue, and I found MOS good, but not feeling it like I am with Marvel at the moment. Maybe when Justice League comes. I will definitely get new Batman and WW. I'd actually want to see a Maria Hill made, we'll see her in Cap2 and Avengers2.

I want Faora and Pepper. Still doubting we will see either anytime soon if ever. As for Wonder Woman, I really hope she has more than a cameo in the film. I have been dying to see a big screen adaptation of the character for decades, and the thought of having the Trinity in 1/6 gets me excited beyond words.

Don't we all want a Fora . Impatiently waiting on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Plus Pepper Potts has been in 4 Marvel movies.

Faora only in one DC movie,and she got sent back to the Phantom Zone.

You be trollin'. :nana: Or, are you? I am confused lol.

Are you seriously postulating that Pepper Potts contains within her entire body, the bad-assitude contained in the tip of Faora's left pinky finger?! I THINK NOT, MY FRIEND. I think not.

Space-armor-wearing female badass > some guy's girlfriend in a blouse, skirt and heels. Thank you.

I'd actually think it would be fairly easy to kitbash a Pepper, using components found on the market now. Why wait?

+1 for a HT Faora. Here's hoping they include her transparent breathing helmet as an accessory, too. :)

faora_breather_zps7eee5e8e.jpg

Faora_zps59888a41.png

And it would outsell all the MoS figures combined...

Guess it's safe to say we need for female figures and they will sell very well.

You be trollin'. :nana: Or, are you? I am confused lol.

Are you seriously postulating that Pepper Potts contains within her entire body, the bad-assitude contained in the tip of Faora's left pinky finger?! I THINK NOT, MY FRIEND. I think not.

Space-armor-wearing female badass > some guy's girlfriend in a blouse, skirt and heels. Thank you.

I'd actually think it would be fairly easy to kitbash a Pepper, using components found on the market now. Why wait?

If they make a Pepper I bet they will make her from the ending of Iron Man 3 when she has the extremis powers and probably throw in a Paltrow headsculpt with armor around it for an Iron Man body. She'd probably outsell Faora if they released her like that, honestly.

+1 for a HT Faora. Here's hoping they include her transparent breathing helmet as an accessory, too. :)

faora_breather_zps7eee5e8e.jpg

Faora_zps59888a41.png

Yea she'd have to have her breather helmet. Even if it was just the more "open" version in the first pic. She had it for the whole movie pretty much. I mean HT should be able to make that if they can make that transparent headpiece that comes with The Mechanic Tony Stark figure

Back