The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A FAORA" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i only want Faora and Elizabeth Shaw :)

i have Faora's Play Arts and her DC Statue. they are awesome and love them!!!

they just have to make Faora :pray:

YES! They need to make Faora!! She would be my most wanted of any comic book movie character right now.

First thing I did when I walked out of the theater, I turned to my fiance and said " Hot Toys better make a Faora figure ".. She was a big highlight for me that I did not see coming during that movie.

Yep. Hoping they finally release a Pepper since they even confirmed her in an interview.
Pepper I can see happening as she's part of the Iron Man franchise which we all know Hot Toys seems to love and is a popular line of figures. Faora is a secondary character from a rebooted franchise that's received mixed reviews.

this has to happen, if we're going to get 4 versions of Tony Stark, they can at least give the MoS fans some love, she HAS to be standing next to my Zod figure

I would love a Faora. At this point, I don't see it happening anytime soon if at all. It's too bad, Faora would make the MOS line up feel somewhat "complete". But then again, I wanted HT to go "Iron Man" on the Man of Steel License and give us multiple versions of Zod and Jor-El, a DX Superman and a Lois Lane as well. :pray:

I'm not sure we will get anymore figures from Man of Steel to be honest. Maybe a black suited Superman as a Comic Con exclusive or something. I'm sure we will get quite a few figures from the next film though -- Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, at the least. Probably a villain as well.

I don't know... What's the chance of a long enough role in the movie for Wonder Woman to merit a figure?

Back