The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A FAORA" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get one. But didn't someone post that the Man of Steel line isn't a big seller? I assume Hot Toys will make a Dawn of Justice Superman. But I wonder if it will be a repaint like some of the Avengers 2 figures.

Yeah considering how slow the sales for superman and zod where this is a long shot. Very long. And this "amount" of support is not enough to move the needle my friend. Two years and 21 pages. Mark 45 second thread that started two weeks ago has 100 pages. Just as an example.

Yeah. Man of Steel wasn't that well received. And the market is huge with mainly just Marvel. DC doesn't have much of a hype other than the Dark Knight trilogy and the loyal Batman movies fans.

I wonder how deep Hot Toys will go with the DC films as far as figures go with this line being an underwhelming performer. I'm sure Batman and Superman along with some villains like The Joker are givens but I wonder about other characters.

Back