The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure there'll be some announcements. I'm still waiting on Sideshow to announce something in their line (unless they already have and I missed it! :lol). :impatient:

They still have The Hobbit listed on their coming soon list. If anything I think it will be a PF.

I'm already shocked that we haven't seen anything from those two characters except that not-so-great GG Legolas bust. Tamriel, Legolas and Smaug seem to have been the most popular characters from DoS, yet there's virtually no collectibles of the latter two out there.

I want a Hobbit version Legolas so bad because I love the armor he wore.

And Smaug, well, because he's a dragon - even if he's the boring two-legged kind.

Weta's Tauriel and Thranduil were outstanding to say the least for 2 Hobbit elves

I'm already shocked that we haven't seen anything from those two characters except that not-so-great GG Legolas bust. Tamriel, Legolas and Smaug seem to have been the most popular characters from DoS, yet there's virtually no collectibles of the latter two out there.

I want a Hobbit version Legolas so bad because I love the armor he wore.

And Smaug, well, because he's a dragon - even if he's the boring two-legged kind.

You mean Tauriel? Like I said they're coming. Legolas has bad many products made over the years during LOTR that's why they're taking their time with that. Smaug had to wait until the cgi was finished to fully get done, which is why it wasn't until last SDCC that we got Azog.

Weta's Tauriel and Thranduil were outstanding to say the least for 2 Hobbit elves

Agreed :lecture

Back