The Haunted Mansion Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think just DW. Mr. Toad was added to the pet cemetary after the ride was closed to make way for Winnie the Pooh. There's also a picture in the Pooh ride of Mr. Toad handing the deed to Owl. The chess pieces are part of the architecture of the house so I'm pretty sure they aren't on DL's.

Something strange happened on my second ride thru of yesterday. It didn't breakdown/stop! :horror :lol

First ride thru it stoped in the changing portrait gallery. Third ride thru stoped in front of The Hitchhiking Ghost! :banana

Though I would post this since it is 9-9-09 today. :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z-av7xd2Llk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z-av7xd2Llk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I got a WDCC Spirited Entertainer. Have to go pick it up Sunday. I'm so excited. Now I'm gonna have to track down the Hitchhiking Ghosts, and that price is going to make me cry.

I figured you did since you were before me on the list. I really can't afford it, but I couldn't let it go by. I'll just have to tighten the belt and be miserlythe next few weeks .

Will do. I take horrible pictures, so it'll probably make you feel better. :lol

yeah, i got my call early Monday so i've got the Organist and the Jim Shore Ghosts piece on their way. I'm still trying to track down the coffin though...

hmm..I wonder if these will still be available at the Art of Disney store in Downtown Disney. I'm driving down to Tampa either Friday or Saturday so may have to stop by.

Back