The Haunted Mansion Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to get the decanter from anywhere now at the regular price?

not sure. When i ordered my stuff last week they still had all the glassware in stock...

HatBoxBnc.gif

Holy Smokes! :google

Man, I wish I had the money and space for that! :monkey2

I figured this group would like this. I just found the scroll with the full ride poem on it from the first ever overlay of the Nightmare Before Christmas. I really need to frame it and getting it up.

Both times I rode Haunted Mansion yesterday it broke down. That's notthing new though, it always happens. :lol

I bet alot of those times are because of people getting out of the doom buggies. Probably some of it is due to wheelchair transfers too.

yeah, most of the time it's people who can't get in or out of the ride while it's moving. I love it when that happens, epecially when we're in the attic. There's so much to see there :D

One of the ride thrus we stopped twice. :D

First ride thru was inbetween the Changing Portraits and the Library

Sencond ride thru was infront of the clock and again in the Seance Room

yeah, most of the time it's people who can't get in or out of the ride while it's moving. I love it when that happens, epecially when we're in the attic. There's so much to see there :D

The attic is awesome. Have you ever noticed she married up every time she married?

Last time I got stuck on the ride was at the end when the little woman says, "Hurry baaack, hurry baaaack, be sure to bring...your death certificate." For some reason I did get a little unnerved that time. :lol

I think i've been stuck everywhere except the library and the conservatory. Getting stuck in the hallway with the doors is pretty annoying though...

One time we came out of the ride during a downpour so we decided to ride again and the cast member let us cut through the "servants quarters". I was beyond thrilled to finally see what was behind those doors. The castmember didn't understand my ecstatic state, and my wife was pretty much just embarrassed :D

I'm going to get to go through the servants quarters when I go on the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I'm pretty excited. We Disney freaks are a special breed. :lol

Do you guys know about the chess pieces hidden on the mansion? Have you been able to find many? I've found the pawn, the rook, and the king.

I think i've been stuck everywhere except the library and the conservatory. Getting stuck in the hallway with the doors is pretty annoying though...

One time we came out of the ride during a downpour so we decided to ride again and the cast member let us cut through the "servants quarters". I was beyond thrilled to finally see what was behind those doors. The castmember didn't understand my ecstatic state, and my wife was pretty much just embarrassed :D

:lol:lol:lol

I'd be the same way! That's awesome you got to go back there... I wish I could do that one day :)

well, to be honest there's not a lot to see since they were only taking us through the shortcut to the loading area, but as an HM nut, it was insanely cool :)

I finally found Mr. Toad yesterday. :D

First time I remembered to look for him.

Do you guys know about the chess pieces hidden on the mansion? Have you been able to find many? I've found the pawn, the rook, and the king.
Are these in DL or just DW?

I don't know anything about this... enlighten me, please?

Back