The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine at Toy Origin. They still had a few in stock last time I checked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No luck, thanks though.

I remember seeing the owner for Toy Origin on Facebook. He doesnt come across as the most friendly :lol.

Really? He was nice to me.

There were screenshots making the rounds about a month or two ago of him being pretty rude to customers through email just because they wanted to cancel an order.

Also some of his replies on FB comments just come across as a bit defensive and antagonistic.

I?ve never dealt with them personally though.

I’m in Vietnam so I have to deal with customs which is very unpredictable here. Probably not very representative.

I?m in Vietnam so I have to deal with customs which is very unpredictable here. Probably not very representative.

Ah, I always forget that there are users from outside the US on here.

You can still get the Limtoys version from Giantoy. You just have to have to email them about it first, and then they'll send you a link.
Thanks! I sent them an email. I hope they still have one in stock. Arthur looks so badass with his mid beard.

Concerning Toyorigin, yeah they were a quite rude in their answer a year ago when I asked them if the figures was canceled or not. We absolutely had any news and it was supposed to be shipped in March 2020. I think they were upset with the amount of mails they received about it. I hope they are trustworthy cause we can't pre-order this figure anymore, so if they cancel the order, we are doomed.

EDIT : I wanted to say toy origin not lim toys sorry

Thanks! I sent them an email. I hope they still have one in stock. Arthur looks so badass with his mid beard.

Concerning LIM Toys, yeah they were a quite rude in their answer a year ago when I asked them if the figures was canceled or not. We absolutely had any news and it was supposed to be shipped in March 2020. I think they were upset with the amount of mails they received about it. I hope they are trustworthy cause we can't pre-order this figure anymore, so if they cancel the order, we are doomed.

Living for a long time in SE Asia (production environment)... don't mistake rudeness for directness.... also... these are un-liscenced figures so they will be a bit cagey about details and orders... web pages blank... cryptic names etc.

Living for a long time in SE Asia (production environment)... don't mistake rudeness for directness.... also... these are un-liscenced figures so they will be a bit cagey about details and orders... web pages blank... cryptic names etc.

Yeah I made a mistake, I wrote lim toys instead of toy origin sorry. And yeah I'm well aware that it's a risky work for them, but I'm very happy that the figures is at the final stages and hasn't been canceled yet. I was so afraid of that, because R* ain't joking around with licenceship

I always put a deposit down at Giant or TNS very early. They usually only ask for $15 or $20. I check in every 3 months or so and both are super responsive. They deal in a lot of un-liscened figures from video to Batman.

I’ve gotten sone very cool figures from them. Most recent a 1/12 Batman... Gotham by Gaslight.

I always put a deposit down at Giant or TNS very early. They usually only ask for $15 or $20. I check in every 3 months or so and both are super responsive. They deal in a lot of un-liscened figures from video to Batman.

I?ve gotten sone very cool figures from them. Most recent a 1/12 Batman... Gotham by Gaslight.

Well I did the same with toy origins. I paid a 20$ deposit for the Gunslinger back in July 2019. They have recently deleted the product page so I freaked out. I asked them about it and they told me the figure wasn't canceled, or I would have got a refund.

Is Toy Origin that clown that told a guy it didn't matter if his figure was delayed because it'll probably just sit in its box?

The admin from toy origin is a huge piece of ****, my figure I bought from them never showed and he basically told me to go ffff myself,just because I never got my item I paid for. Paypal gave my money back though so it worked out I guess. I would never buy anything from them now.

Last edited:
I bought my Arthur at Toy Origin as well. I think R_R_X said they were perfectly legit when I asked about them in this forum. I totally trust him, but these negative posts are making me want to throw up now lol

Back