The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon guys, soon.

I don't mind being patient, so not trying to ask an invasive question, but can you give us any idea as to where the production is at this point? I know you were shooting for this to be released in December, before the end of the year, so are you just boxing everything up for release? Is there still other work to be done? I know you're at the finish line, so just curious if you can provide on insight on what the finishing touches are so we can see the light at the end of the tunnel on our end too.

Anybody detailed the differences between the Limetoys and the VTS Toys versions? Be curios to see a run down.

Answering my own question. Here is a basic list of the key things included with each brand the other does not have. Disclaimer: I am NOT an expert on the characters and a super fan boy. I’m not counting number of hands, gloved vs not or other minor things.

LIMTOYS
C5A4F531-25FC-4813-AE01-4BAA1CA67FD1.jpeg

Unique Items:
Bearded Head
2 Shotgun Pistols
2nd small knife
Sheriffs Badge and watch
Stand with Diorama
Lantern (LED light up), logs, coffee pot and coffee tin
Flower in glass jar

VTS
50D3D3DF-36D5-4D65-9AD8-197F09DA11B4.jpeg

Unique Items:
2nd lighter blue coat (3 coats all together)
Sharps Rifle
Fishing pole
Fish
Sundries (bag, bottle, can and card deck)
Coonskin Hat
Plain Stand

Hope this is useful and apologies if I missed something. Anyone getting both??

Answering my own question. Here is a basic list of the key things included with each brand the other does not have. Disclaimer: I am NOT an expert on the characters and a super fan boy. I?m not counting number of hands, gloved vs not or other minor things.

LIMTOYS
View attachment 501109

Unique Items:
Bearded Head
2 Shotgun Pistols
2nd small knife
Sheriffs Badge and watch
Stand with Diorama
Lantern, logs, coffee pot and coffee tin

VTS
View attachment 501110

Unique Items:
2nd lighter blue coat (3 coats all together)
Sharps Rifle
Fishing pole
Fish
Sundries (bag, bottle, can and card deck)
Coonskin Hat
Plain Stand

Hope this is useful and apologies if I missed something. Anyone getting both??
I'll prolly get both and use it to make the DX version of him. Then part out what I dont need.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's interesting that they were trying to get this finished and shipping out for the end of 2020. I don't think anyone fully expected that to happen, but some kind of an update on the status of the figure would be nice. They've been absolutely silent for a month now, which is disheartening. Hopefully everything is alright with it. I'm sure they're working hard. I really hope they can get it shipping before the Chinese New Year. I just wish they'd give us an update.

Hi,

i'm new there, i'm a huge fan of rdr2 and i've preordered this figure back in july 2019 on toyorigin.com.

However i've noticed that they have recently removed the product page. Does anybody know why ?

Because they have (pre)sold through their allocated/ordered amount. Occasionally it can also happen if there was a limited order window time frame attached for the item in question.

This isn't uncommon on sites that sell third party items, and it's nothing to worry about. If you log into your account you should see the item you ordered still listed as per normal.

To those wondering, the figure is delayed due to factories closing for Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), it's at the final stages of production now so regardless of the complaints we get we won't rush it out after spending all this time making sure it's the best it can be, we hope to have more updates at the end of the month.

I can't wait to finally have this figure. AM is one of the best video game character ever created. He deserves a perfect figure.

To those wondering, the figure is delayed due to factories closing for Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), it's at the final stages of production now so regardless of the complaints we get we won't rush it out after spending all this time making sure it's the best it can be, we hope to have more updates at the end of the month.

Thank you for the honest update, it's nice to know what to expect. I'm looking forward to it!

No point in rushing it, take your time and deliver the best figure you guys can. Thanks for the update.

Awesome. Definitely don't want it rushed and appreciate the candid feedback. One thing that sets companies like Asmus and LIM Toys apart from Hot Toys is that they actually communicate with their customers. Hot Toys is notoriously bad about that. Appreciate the update, just nice to know where things stand.

Email from Giantoy this morning suggests a March-April release date, due to a manufacturer delay. Take that as you may.

I'm curious, when you ordered the figure did you pay in full or just put a deposit down? I put down a deposit through Giantoy and I never got any sort of email like you described. In fact, when I check their site it doesn't give me any option to pay for the figure at this point. Will I be billed automatically when it starts shipping, or did I get screwed over?

UPDATE: I contacted Giantoy support, this is what they said:

"Thanks a lot for contacting us. According to a recent communication with the supplier, this product would release in the 2nd quarter (April - June) this year.

We would collect the remaining balance in bulk after we receive the release notification from the supplier. When we are notified by the supplier, we would send you an email and a PayPal invoice. You do not need to pay for the balance yet, we will notify you when the shipping time is close."

I still wish there was an option to pay it now myself, rather than having to wait until the figure actually starts shipping.

Back