The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the VTS one has released. OneSixthKit now say 'invoices sent'. So, if you want an alternative you should be able to check reviews soon.

Do you guys know where i can still find a VTS available?

EDIT : Nevermind, I won't take it. I saw the final figures and it looks terrible. Nothing like Arthur.

Do you guys know where i can still find a VTS available?

EDIT : Nevermind, I won't take it. I saw the final figures and it looks terrible. Nothing like Arthur.
Better off waiting for Limtoys version which will be the best version.

Hi, thanks for the info, I also got the link, but I wonder if Giantoy HS is the same than One Sixth one ?

Hi, thanks for the info, I also got the link, but I wonder if Giantoy HS is the same than One Sixth one ?
Not sure what you mean. The mid beard sculpt that Giantoy is selling is the same as any other retailer. I just preordered the figure and the head from Giantoy.

yes sorry, half of my message disapeared :)
OK great, I think I'll order the HS also (I already ordered the figure from TNS...)

Howdy folks, I’m new to the site but I’ve been waiting for the figure almost 2 years lol.
Still waiting for him to ship anytime now.

How quickly do they ship for the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw TNS. They're site claims they can't ship to most countries "due to covid". Oh, unless you pay extra for shipping, then it works fine.
If you email Giantoy and ask them about the Limtoys Gunslinger, they'll send you a link where you can pre-order it from. Assuming they still have them in stock, I'm not sure. They don't really advertise him on the site anywhere (for obvious reason).
https://giantoy.helpscoutdocs.com/
The contact option is in the upper right corner. And they have free shipping, so it's a win win.

*edit, nevermind, Looks like shipping only effects Canada and a few other countries. Interesting...

Screw TNS. They're site claims they can't ship to most countries "due to covid". Oh, unless you pay extra for shipping, then it works fine.
If you email Giantoy and ask them about the Limtoys Gunslinger, they'll send you a link where you can pre-order it from. Assuming they still have them in stock, I'm not sure. They don't really advertise him on the site anywhere (for obvious reason).
The contact option is in the upper right corner. And they have free shipping, so it's a win win.
That only applies to countries that have restrictions due to COVID. I haven't had any issues with them and I live in the US their shipping is free and I usually get things within 1 to 2 weeks. So whatever issues you have with them you don't have to go through them obviously, you have options.

That only applies to countries that have restrictions due to COVID. I haven't had any issues with them and I live in the US their shipping is free and I usually get things within 1 to 2 weeks. So whatever issues you have with them you don't have to go through them obviously, you have options.

Yeah just find it odd how those restrictions don't apply when you pay extra for shipping. I've emailed TNS twice and both times they've said that while they can ship to my country, it'll cost an extra $25 usd (about $32 in cad).
I'm wondering if it's shipping on their end, or receiving on my end.
My guess is since 99% of Canada's covid regulations don't make sense anyhow, most likely on my end.

Yeah just find it odd how those restrictions don't apply when you pay extra for shipping. I've emailed TNS twice and both times they've said that while they can ship to my country, it'll cost an extra $25 usd (about $32 in cad).
I'm wondering if it's shipping on their end, or receiving on my end.
My guess is since 99% of Canada's covid regulations don't make sense anyhow, most likely on my end.
Ah so their is restrictions where you live. They offer free shipping in most orders but if you have to pay for shipping it's due to an issue with them shipping to Canada. Your better of getting else where. OSK and Kghobby are pretty good themselves I believe kit still has him up for Preorder.

*edit, nevermind, Looks like shipping only effects Canada and a few other countries. Interesting...

Airmail/EMS/Speedpost services are suspended to most countries from Hong Kong Post right now, including to the US, the UK and most of Europe. You can see this on the HK Post website.

They arent trying to scam you out of more money. Pretty much every HK seller that I deal with is the same right now.

OSK and Kghobby are pretty good themselves I believe kit still has him up for Preorder.
Yeah I have mine preordered at Giantoy. OSK was the first place I tried, if I remember correctly I believe they said they were out of stock at the time.

Airmail/EMS/Speedpost services are suspended to most countries from Hong Kong Post right now, including to the US, the UK and most of Europe. You can see this on the HK Post website.

They arent trying to scam you out of more money. Pretty much every HK seller that I deal with is the same right now.
So it sounds like a regional thing at their end then. I've gotten three figures this year, one from OSK and another two from GT. Both had free shipping, and I believe they are also both located in China.
But hey, if you can get free shipping from TNS, go for it. I had two figures on preorder there for awhile myself (one of them was the Gunslinger). They do have some of the best prices from what I've seen. KGH is also pretty decent if you go to their free shipping category.
I don't mean to sound like a grumpy old cheapskate, but hey I'm Canadian! Our dollar isn't worth s*!t. I gotta save where I can! lol

Yeah I have mine preordered at Giantoy. OSK was the first place I tried, if I remember correctly I believe they said they were out of stock at the time.

So it sounds like a regional thing at their end then. I've gotten three figures this year, one from OSK and another two from GT. Both had free shipping, and I believe they are also both located in China.
But hey, if you can get free shipping from TNS, go for it. I had two figures on preorder there for awhile myself (one of them was the Gunslinger). They do have some of the best prices from what I've seen. KGH is also pretty decent if you go to their free shipping category.
I don't mean to sound like a grumpy old cheapskate, but hey I'm Canadian! Our dollar isn't worth s*!t. I gotta save where I can! lol

Restrictions have been lifted and reinstated a couple of times so maybe you got lucky with timings.

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about_us/whats_new/notices/index_id_1023.html

Back