what kind of music are you into?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't argue with that. I'm speaking from my own growing up experience. I'm 25 btw

Understandable. I wasn't old enough for the first wave of Saleout Punk but music is pretty much my whole life so I study it all and putting things into context helps me to appreciate certain things more than I would have otherwise.

I still love Metallica however. While Load/Reload was not the same band, it was still a good band. Loved Death Magnetic. Still one of the best live experiences one could hope to have.

No one will ever come close to matching that exploding set whenever they played And Justice For All during that legendary tour of the 90s. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Shame they didn't do it during the Singapore leg though. :(

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92miS5edOao"]YouTube - ‪Metallica - ...And Justice For All (live)‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
I pretty much listen to any type of rock. Bands range from Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, The Starting Line, Four Year Strong, Chiodos, Saosin, John Mayer etc.

Back