The Green Hornet Trailer.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, as far as filmmaking goes... It looked pretty sharp.

Unfortunately, they did it as a comedy and it looks like they tried to disguise that a bit in the trailer, but it's pretty apparent. Bummer. I really don't like the idea of the Green Hornet being a dope and Kato being a bad ass either.

It's like, Kato should be tough, but making the Hornet into a goofball seems counterproductive to me. Van Williams kicked a fair amount of butt himself.

I also don't love the green suit, it's better with just the green trench.

It's an action comedy. Like The A-Team.
I'm sure once he learns everything, Hornet will be a bamf.

He is a bamf. Seth is the ____ing man. He was amazing in Observe and Report, and Funny People. Two of his best roles.

:exactly:exactly::exactly: I agree with this. She used to be good looking, but now I just don't find her attractive whatsoever. I think she looked the best in There's Something About Mary and maybe Charlie's Angels.

right, she is not that great. she gave me wood when she was in the Mask but never since then. :lol

Decent Trailer but I'm sorry, Seth Rogan is NOT the Green Hornet. And Cameron Diaz is like 40, tired and pretty much over.

I do hope it does well because I love the franchise, but... well, nuff said.

She's 38 and even though I don't care for her, there's no way I'd make her out to be a tired old lady at 40.

She's 38 and even though I don't care for her, there's no way I'd make her out to be a tired old lady at 40.

I think her problem is she still wants to play the bubbly, clueless, fine looking chick that's clumsy/goofy but charming in movies. And the problem with that is, that ish ain't cute anymore when you're an almost 40 yr old grown ass adult woman.

I think her problem is she still wants to play the bubbly, clueless, fine looking chick that's clumsy/goofy but charming in movies. And the problem with that is, that ish ain't cute anymore when you're an almost 40 yr old grown ass adult woman.

that, and she looks like a rotting corpse.
:monkey3

Cameron Diaz threw me a bit in the trailer, I didn't know she was in it. She seemed out of place, too old to be in the runnings with the two leads. Whomever was casting must have thought she'd have star power to help this out? I could think of at least two dozen actresses closer to Rogen's age that could have done that part but whatever. The film to me looks like a mess, it looks as if it isn't sure whether or not it'll be an action film or comedy and almost feels like a spoof trying to take itself seriously. Not sure I'm paying $10 for this.

The movie seems like a fail to me. I wont be seeing it in theaters. Seth Rogan just killed it for me. I was hoping for a different story to the whole movie.

New trailer. More Kato, less Rogen.

<div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="https://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf"></param><param name="flashVars" value="vid=23108213&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="https://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=23108213&"></embed></object></div>

Felt meh about it a bit at Comic-Con and afterwards but the trailer last night has me thinking this just might be a pretty fun movie.

Back