The Green Hornet Trailer.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay Chou looks like he'll be great as Kato, and Hans Landa I mean Christoph Waltz already looks like he'll be a great villain.

I'm still kinda iffy on Seth Rogen, and I hate that Tom Wilkinson looks like he'll barely be in this flick. Man, they show too much in trailers nowadays...

Decent Trailer but I'm sorry, Seth Rogan is NOT the Green Hornet. And Cameron Diaz is like 40, tired and pretty much over.

I do hope it does well because I love the franchise, but... well, nuff said.

Jay Chou looks like he'll be great as Kato, and Hans Landa I mean Christoph Waltz already looks like he'll be a great villain.

I'm still kinda iffy on Seth Rogen, and I hate that Tom Wilkinson looks like he'll barely be in this flick. Man, they show too much in trailers nowadays...

:clap :goodpost: :exactly:

I happened to miss any and all trailers for Law Abiding Citizen and ended up enjoying the film thoroughly. I then went and watched the trailer in the special features and felt I wouldn't have enjoyed the movie at all if I would have seen any of the previews.

It's just not necessary and I'm not quite sure why Hollywood currently feels they need to show us so much in the previews.

The only thing thing missing is John Cho as Kato. What a god-awful piece of garbage this has turned out to be.

The worst part is, it's in 3-D, so people will flock to it because of the gimmick and we'll be "treated" to more garbage like it.

I actually got a kind of "Men In Black" vibe from that trailer. (Which I would be a lot more excited about if it were still 1998.)

They must really believe that this is a fantastic film that is going to be a complete and total smash hit--that explains their confident release of the film into the January box office.

No Stephen Chow as Kato = weaksauce.

Not to mention Seth Rogen's shtick is getting old. Dude is the same in every movie he's in.

I think the trailer does look good, but I'm not crazy about Rogan. Having humor in a movie like this is one thing, but him...Not so much.

Oh, and a rich guy with an attractive female assistant. Where have we seen that before?

I did like Kato's line about touching. :lol

Oh, and a rich guy with an attractive female assistant. Where have we seen that before?

In the original Green Hornet, long before Tony Stark :D

I like the story set up, I like the guy playing Kato (SC is not as good of a straight man - he's the comedy - and Kato needs to always be the complete straight man), the action looks good...but Rogan is completely killing it for me.

I think the trailer does look good, but I'm not crazy about Rogan. Having humor in a movie like this is one thing, but him...Not so much.

I did like Kato's line about touching. :lol

:exactly::exactly: Yeah, that was the best line in the trailer IMO. I'm also in the group of people that are getting tired with Rogan. I thought he lost a lot of weight for this movie?? He looked the same to me.

Looks like it can be fun, but even though Rogen lost a lot of weight for it, I just can't see him as an action star. It looks like Kato is really the hero and the Hornet is the sidekick. I'll see it of course, but I've got a definite "Spirit" vibe from it.

Back