The Great Pit of Carkoon - Unsung Hero's Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was going to wait and ship them with the weapons, but I've been overloaded with real life work and haven't been able to tweak the mold. So, the painted heads that were waiting to ship are heading out. (pun intended ;))

that looks freakin awesome..............:horror

spot on & absolutely brilliant..........:clap

Thanks guys! Thanks to Unsung Hero!

Here's what I got so far... awaiting hands and vibro-ax!

Queequegcomp2.jpg

Queequegcomp1.jpg

I think a little tea bath on the pants just to bring out a bit of color, and a light blue dye on the shirt and we have the meanest Weequay in the galaxy (even though he wears powder blue shirts).

Thanks guys! Thanks to Unsung Hero!

Here's what I got so far... awaiting hands and vibro-ax!

Queequegcomp2.jpg

Queequegcomp1.jpg

I think a little tea bath on the pants just to bring out a bit of color, and a light blue dye on the shirt and we have the meanest Weequay in the galaxy (even though he wears powder blue shirts).

Whoa! How did you manage to drum up one of Vivisect's Queequeg outfits? I desperately need one for the head I have coming from Unsung (I need a skiff master outfit, too, but that's another matter...) I know it's a long shot, buuut - anyone have an extra outfit they could part with?

You need to sink the white fabric parts in a dirty puddle to make it look desertdirty and tattooinish.
Other than that: A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!

He got the outfit from me, I had it lying around and he asked if I knew where to get one. I had no plans of using it, so I offered it to him.

Slow going, much slower than I wanted, but unfortunately that's how being a new dad works sometimes I'm finding out. I should be updating this weekend.

Oh, and I was unpacking a box (yes, I still have boxes to unpack after moving in Dec) I found an old sculpt I did of Nikto. Missing the front horns but I thought you guys would like to have a laugh!

DSCF1718.jpg

DSCF1719.jpg

I did that in like 2002 or so. It's really bad! I don't even think I sculpted eyes on it!

"Dying" to get Queequeg ready...

dying.jpg

BEFORE.........................................................AFTER
Queequegdyed.jpg

Outfit should be ready now. Maybe a little distressing to wear it in.

Very cool!

Also, as an update on things, I plan on getting a lot of work done tomorrow with the Vibro-Ax kits and Weequay hands. Should have an update mid week. Just been swamped with life, unfortunately, and haven't been able to do as much as i want.

Very cool!

Also, as an update on things, I plan on getting a lot of work done tomorrow with the Vibro-Ax kits and Weequay hands. Should have an update mid week. Just been swamped with life, unfortunately, and haven't been able to do as much as i want.

Hey, it happens to the best of us. I think the nice thing about customizers is that we all understand that custom projects can take a lot of time, there can be unintended setbacks, and that real-world commitments can derail our custom project timetables without warning. It's all good!

Wor-gar, those pants and shirt are perfect! I'm curious what you settled on for the shirt, because the collar has the perfect little v-shaped notch at the neckline where the front closes up. Nice! :clap

Wor-gar, those pants and shirt are perfect! I'm curious what you settled on for the shirt, because the collar has the perfect little v-shaped notch at the neckline where the front closes up. Nice! :clap

Thanks, man!

Those clothes are the old Vivisect custom Weequay outfit. The shirt came that way. Its really just a collarless open shirt that you fold closed.

Now that the Con is over, I'm giving this a little nudge to see where Unsung is with the hands and weapons kits...? I'm very eager... come on, man, I need my fix :)

Back