The Great Pit of Carkoon - Unsung Hero's Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts are under silicone, so list is starting. Again, like the weequay heads, I'm only doing ten at a time. Once those ten are shipped the list will re-open.

1.Sithlord13

Please respond with which set you want, weapons, hands or both.

Can I get one weapon and two sets of hands unsung?

Wait, AOTC Anakin(!) :), Starkiller(!!) :yess:, Yakface(!!!):monkey5, AND Amanaman(!!!!) :thud:?? The future looks bright, indeed!

Yup, I'm looking forward to getting them done. And why not a little teaser of Anakin and Starkiller...

DSCF1476.jpg

DSCF1472.jpg

No previews yet, but Yak will be first. Maybe this coming weekend, or next week. Amanaman is still only in the planning stages as I have yet to decide in which form the end product will be, resin or silicone. If the silicone works, it will be awesome and will lead to bigger things namely my desire to create a 1/6th scale Eopie.

Re: Vibro-Ax kit

Here is the Vibro-Ax I've been working on, it will hit silicone this weekend. I'll be offering these in kit form, you'll get all the parts you see here.
In addition the kits will come with a resin Hasbro Skiff Guard blaster. I decided to go with the Hasbro blaster as I thought it really wasn't cool to mold the exclusive blaster that came with Luke.

I would love 1 of the Vibro-Ax and blaster kits please. :pray:

Added!

And to update, been busy with work, but the second half of the mold will be done this weekend. Hopefully molding hands this weekend too!

Quick update, was able to pour up the second half of the mold tonight, so these start casting this weekend. The hand mold will be done this weekend, but I will wait for some brown dye before casting them. I don't want to paint them any more than some washes to keep the paint from chipping off.

Quick update, was able to pour up the second half of the mold tonight, so these start casting this weekend. The hand mold will be done this weekend, but I will wait for some brown dye before casting them. I don't want to paint them any more than some washes to keep the paint from chipping off.

Cool thanks for the update

Things looking good, brown dye for the hands is on the way! I should be ready to get everyone's orders out next week. If you are waiting on a painted Weequay head, I'll be shipping them with the kits...trying to save a little cash.

So, a little non-Star Wars custom I've been working on....who can guess what it is?

DSCF1699.jpg

Some Van Halen pops into my head as I work on it. Mixed with a little Pointer Sisters.

Back