The Great Pit of Carkoon - Unsung Hero's Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? This guy didn't get that much $ from people did he? Why would one disappear with a couple hundred bucks at the most?

Wouldn't be the first time I think. I remember hearing not so good things before, I was pleased when I actually received my Maul sculpt.

Really? This guy didn't get that much $ from people did he? Why would one disappear with a couple hundred bucks at the most?

Huh, he's a local of my state. Says on his profile he was here on 11/26/2011. So at least that means he checks around?

For so little $ I would think it better to bite the bullet and cut some repayments to people and apologize. Why string people along?

Come on unsung, write some checks and give people their money back and save some face.

I guess he did some stuff like this on the RS boards a while back.

As I mentioned earlier, I think we are all screwed.

Rebelscum you say? Hmm I'll ask a customizer named CHEWIE or Blasterman. They're a veterean posters on Rebelscum's custom boards they might know if Unsung has.

Last edited:
I very much doubt if Unsung will return :( he has had a very tough time for quite a few months. I know very little and have not heard from him in a long time and I know many folks are owed stuff.

If I can find out any information I will keep folks informed.

Same here, I received my painted and haired Weequay head plus a full outfit... but got burned on the hands and weapon set which was considerably less money. AND all this was done around the same time so he could have burned me for the whole order. :dunno

But maybe some others here had larger commissions and that's what the focus was on.

Sorry to hear about this... I only ever ordered the V2 Weequay from him; but it was a fantastic sculpt.

Bummer to loose both him and Vivisect; between the two of them we had a complete Weequay figure :monkey2

I have been in contact with Anthony and things have not been good for him at all since November.

I will do my best to keep folks informed and if you pm me with a list of parts Unsung needs to make for you I will make a list..

Everyone has been uber patient buit if folks can hang on a we bit longer.. Mark

That's good to hear; hope things turn around for him and he's able to take care of his customers :duff

Good to hear there's contact and sorry to hear things aren't good. Tha is for update dorgs

Back