The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMAZING work Darren. Those eyes are unbelievable, just stunning to look at. And the facial hair, as Pix said.. you nailed it. Perfection in every conceivable way. :bow

I promised Freman I'd post pics of my repaint for her to see; and naturally I couldn't resist a legitimate excuse to get this thread back on the main page. :lol I'm hoping to get all new pictures up soon; my cousin just bought that Canon Rebel camera, and I'm hoping he can give my figures the golden treatment!

IMG_0724.jpg

I beleive it was the Capt was said this but you really did bring out the ginger in him which is a good thing. Simply amazing!

these repaints just show how awesome this faramir figure really is. it's such a shame he turned out how he did. it is seriously one of the biggest dissapointments in my collecting experiences.

My First LOTR figure came in the mail yesterday, and thus far I'm pretty happy with him. In the pictures is the outfit on Triads Omega body, but I have since switched back to the Sideshow body.

202_0120.jpg

202_0121.jpg

202_0123.jpg

Im having a hard time figuring out how to get him tohold the sword. One hand is open, two are for the bow, and the third looks like it would hold it but its unopenable.

Just sold my Ex Faramir on eBay :monkey2 - I swore I'd never sell any of my LotR 12"ers but I've only ever posed him once and he's never been on my shelf... that paint app just hurt too much. Was only really keeping him in case other Gondorian / Ithilien rangers were released - very unlikely now the line is 'on hold' - will probly regret it in the future.

Oh and for a minute there I thought Captain Faramir was back - insane as that would be unless he has a death wish!

Well took a knife to farmirs hand to be able to open it up for the sword. Also switched back to the omega body since the ss neck broke when removing the head. Repainted the head, and man were those eyes a pain to do.

Back