The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why on Earth hasn't anybody started this thread yet? I was going to wait and give somebody else a go (don't want to appear too excited :rolleyes: ) but there are real pics coming in now! Come on people! Faramir! Faramir!

Courtesy of erix93 at xltoyforum.com (may his soul be blessed for getting us some early pics!):

faramir1.jpg

faramir2.jpg

faramir3.jpg

The pics are coming! THE GREAT DAY OF FARAMIR IS AT HAND!!! NOW BRING ON MY NOTICE SIDESHOW!!!

I'm not collecting the LOTR 12" line, but I have to admit that I'm pretty excited for Captain to get his. I hope it fulfills all expectations!

:chew :chew :chew

Captain Faramir said:

He looks OUTSTANDING!!!!!

He's supposed to ship this month so get ready! Can't wait for this one.

I only wish they'd announce the next already. I mean, when we get Faramir, that's it. Its over. There's no more pending figures... :confused:

Yup, hes looking good. Cant wait to get mine in.

But like someone pointed out, where is our next pre order??? I hope this line isnt headed the way of the PF line.

So if we get a pre order in soon, its pretty much a safe bet we will not get it in hand until 1st quarter 2008. Damn that sux.

Holy crap!! :monkey5 That outfit is amazing!!! He's gonna be a hard pass. Especially the exclusive version. That's gotta be one of SSCs best outfits to date. It doesn't look too big or toyish at all.

He looks great from these pictures, but I can't wait to see him out of the box, and more importantly, on my doorstep!

We do need another pre-order soon, for both this and the PF lines. As much as I like Star Wars, this line is really my favorite!

Back