The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there is, but I've never really looked into it... might be worth a try.
I just order online.
There's a few stores here, but they usually sell more NECA/McF type stuff or WWII figures.

Any further personal comments/insults or attacks towards other members will result in infractions being given, you know who you are :tap

This thread is about the SSC Faramir figure, lets keep it that way.
Thanks.
x :peace

Last edited:
This figure remains one of my favourite releases & really the skin tone would have to be one of the most realistic in any of the lines i've bought (taking into consideration the characters harsh outdoors living environment)

Sorry for drudging up an old thread but didn't think it was necessary to make a new on just for my custom.

So here it is. Thanks for looking!

Faramir9.jpg

Faramir6.jpg

Faramir4.jpg

Faramir10.jpg

Faramir5.jpg

Faramir7.jpg

Very nice repaint!

This figure certainly needed it.

Mine was repainted as well.

Great repaint! I hope, I too can share the repaint on mine once the custom master is done with it.:D

Thanks fellas! :hi5:

I still enjoy the SS LOTR figs and still wish/hope for Gimli. I'm working on my Aragorn still. trying to make a better duster coat at the moment, then move on to my own sculpt for him. hoping the end product turns out as good as I think it will :lol

Why on Earth hasn't anybody started this thread yet? I was going to wait and give somebody else a go (don't want to appear too excited :rolleyes: ) but there are real pics coming in now! Come on people! Faramir! Faramir!

Courtesy of erix93 at xltoyforum.com (may his soul be blessed for getting us some early pics!):

faramir1.jpg

faramir2.jpg

faramir3.jpg

The pics are coming! THE GREAT DAY OF FARAMIR IS AT HAND!!! NOW BRING ON MY NOTICE SIDESHOW!!!

You're Gone.

Nice job...I'm still very happy with my Faux SS/Weta statue version

Last edited:
Nice job...I'm still very happy with my Faux SS/Weta version

Yeah, that's a nice piece Adolfo and I like the way you have him holding his bow too. :clap

I tried picking him up a few times over the years, but just could not get him at the right price. :(

Thanks for sharing mate. :hi5:

:duff
Bill

Some pics please folks. :stick

:lecture yes pics when/if possible! would love to see them!

Congrats Gipetto0812 :wave - very nice job. :clap
:duff
Bill

Thanks Bill! :hi5:

Nice job...I'm still very happy with my Faux SS/Weta statue version

I love that statue. I remember when I saw it on eBay one time I was very tempted to just pull the trigger right away, but I had to remember I don't collect statues :lol the pose on it is great though as well as the detail

:lecture yes pics when/if possible! would love to see them!

Thanks Bill! :hi5:

I love that statue. I remember when I saw it on eBay one time I was very tempted to just pull the trigger right away, but I had to remember I don't collect statues :lol the pose on it is great though as well as the detail

Thank you...You cannot tell the difference between this and a SS/Weta piece...it's that good...same scale,type of paint job, even the base is the same...love it

Back