The Gi joe pictures thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firefly.jpg

Please Sideshow ... PLEASE make all the Dreadnoks!!! At Least the 7 major ones!!! Please.

This is by far a risky line to get involved with... cause we'll buy them all!!!! And there's easily 20+ Figs I'd be dedicated to!!!

What he said !!!!

That is a cool looking Firefly. I would like to see them hold true to the way Firefly, Stormshadow and Cobra Commander look. But SS will probably change, I do not think it is a real practical look for a ninja.

smiller-00117.jpg

according to jfxonline.
Sienna Miller in G/i Joe

I know there are alot of G.I. Joe faithfuls out there, including me, so I’m excited to bring you your first look of Sienna Miller as The Baroness on the Los Angeles set of G.I. Joe. The Baroness is a brunette character which might change later on in the movie so all you purists out there, don’t go crazy just yet.
So those of not wanting to be spoiled, turn back now as we’re going to be giving out some details from the scene.

So the scene is a funeral in which Sienna is given an American Flag. Notice the rifle in the ground with the hat hanging on it as well as the pair of military boots. There is an Army flag and even though it’s been raining on and off throughout the day, rain is being dropped on the scene. I’ve got a ton more pictures and video coming but I figured you guys would want to see this sooner than later.

Follow the link for Channing Tatum as Duke
https://www.jfxonline.com/on-location/2008/02/21/first-look-channing-tatum-is-duke/

I've started reading Marvel's GI Joe A Real American Hero finally. One of the coolest and most interesting issues so far is #21. There's no dialogue, nor are there any sound effects. #21 was also the first appearance of Cobra villain Storm Shadow. On the last page Storm Shadow's arm wraps come undone showing him to have the same red 'tattoo' as Snake Eyes does.

m02100sj9.jpg
m02122wf1.jpg

smiller-00117.jpg

according to jfxonline.
Sienna Miller in G/i Joe

I know there are alot of G.I. Joe faithfuls out there, including me, so I’m excited to bring you your first look of Sienna Miller as The Baroness on the Los Angeles set of G.I. Joe. The Baroness is a brunette character which might change later on in the movie so all you purists out there, don’t go crazy just yet.
So those of not wanting to be spoiled, turn back now as we’re going to be giving out some details from the scene.

So the scene is a funeral in which Sienna is given an American Flag. Notice the rifle in the ground with the hat hanging on it as well as the pair of military boots. There is an Army flag and even though it’s been raining on and off throughout the day, rain is being dropped on the scene. I’ve got a ton more pictures and video coming but I figured you guys would want to see this sooner than later.

Follow the link for Channing Tatum as Duke
https://www.jfxonline.com/on-location/2008/02/21/first-look-channing-tatum-is-duke/

One step forward with Quaid, two steps backward with these two. :yuck

Back