The Gi joe pictures thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep and in Zartan 's bio they said he's unparralled with a bow and arrow..even Storm Shadow cant beat him.He Killed Serpentor the same way he took the life of the Hard Master.With an impossible sharp shooter shot.He's my favorite character cause he's the deadliest.

I love Zartan, but I think Storm Shadow should be the best at the bow. They take everything away from the poor guy (framed for his Uncles murder, Snake-Eyes superior in every other weapon and skill) :(

I love Zartan, but I think Storm Shadow should be the best at the bow. They take everything away from the poor guy (framed for his Uncles murder, Snake-Eyes superior in every other weapon and skill) :(

Shai is right, it is widely accepted in the G.I. Joe Universe that Zartan is the superior marksman when it comes to the bow, even to Storm Shadow, Firefly and Snake Eyes.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but just to let you know Zartan is the best, that is one of the reasons why COBRA Commander had Zartan assasinate Serpentor to end the COBRA Civil War.

But no doubt that in a fair fight, Storm Shadow would totally owned Zartan.Its just that Zartan is more deceitful.He will shot you in the back if he has the chance.

Also, some people see Zartan and the Dreadnoks as more of a comedic crew..This is because of the Cartoon..But in the comic the character was more complex than that,often showing remorse of what he had done,changing sides, even fighting alongside the Joes or Destro..The comic is definitely where the Joe Mythos is..IMO

ZARTAN_1.jpg

I wonder if Sideshow would be able to use a color changing platic/paint like that old Zartan figure. That would be the coolest "action feature" ever on a Sideshow figure. I mean they did do the color changing eyes with Krycek. I just hope Zartan wouldn't be blue permenently though like Krycek's black eyes.

I wonder if Sideshow would be able to use a color changing platic/paint like that old Zartan figure. That would be the coolest "action feature" ever on a Sideshow figure. I mean they did do the color changing eyes with Krycek. I just hope Zartan wouldn't be blue permenently though like Krycek's black eyes.

I sure hope they do it...wow..I'd buy as much figure of him as I had with the Friday the 13th part 3 jason ( had 5 of him).This would become my favorite Sideshow figure ever.

I sure hope they do it...wow..I'd buy as much figure of him as I had with the Friday the 13th part 3 jason ( had 5 of him).This would become my favorite Sideshow figure ever.

I thought you gave up 12" "Dolls" :rolleyes: I kid, I kid. My only question is why? Why would you want/need 5 of him? Isn't two or three enough backups?

I thought you gave up 12" "Dolls" :rolleyes: I kid, I kid. My only question is why? Why would you want/need 5 of him? Isn't two or three enough backups?

Cause I'm a obsessive compulsive collector...:monkey1

Back