The GI Joe Collections Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging your collection, remember seeing it on american dream comics forum! Awesome!!! Hey where did u get those stands for the plans??? Need some!!!

Thanks man!

Yeah, just do a search on Ebay for "Eagle Stand". They're pretty useful.

Small Joes are difficult to display, I've found - and then you also have to find a way to get the big stuff in (like that damn Terrordrome I've got), without looking cluttered. Any ideas?

The Terrordrome won't fit on any old shelf as you already know. I did a custom Cobra Mountain (I used foam board to get the shape I wanted and painted it dark brown, with moss & real rocks thrown in various places) with the Terrordrome on top and had a large motor pool underneath for 10 or 20 HISS tanks. It took up a lot of space, but it was the only time I felt I truly had the Terrordrome properly displayed.

Here's another pic for 'Nam:

Joes3.jpg

i'm amazed and a lil jealous of the collection of joe's you guys have! amazing! especially the original 80's ones!

the memories! most of the ones i have are broken....great collection guys!

lol, only 5 figures (84 firefly, 85 BBQ, 85 Airtight, 85 Shipwreck and Zandar) and a Mobat survived my childhood, everything else was burned, shot up or blown up.

The stuff in the pics were aquired with a piece from her and a piece from there.

Nothing of the quality thats been posted already but this is my sideshow collection.

collectione.jpg

Back