The GI Joe Collections Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very, VERY nice....love the group shot....so you're only missing the cobra officer right?

Thanks Exo, ya only the officer is missing. Not sure if I'll pick him up or not, so many hottoys goodness coming the next couple months.

You guys are probably sick of it but I don't get many group shots in and I just made this one this week so.... "Dethroning of Cobra Commander" is what I like to call this.

IMG_6888.jpg

IMG_6887.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics and great customs, Ski...but when I look that picture looks like Cobra Commander is REALLY subjugating himself to Serpentor and doing a Monica Lewinsky.

Makes me want to see a new "named" Cobra from Sideshow. I know everyone wants Zartan, but I'd be just fine with Scrap Iron or Major Sebastian Bludd.

Yay I love Chuck, nice sig!
Is it me or is Chuck becoming more serious and the comedy relief is going more towards morgan and the other supporting characters?

Because if you are really as opulentz as you sez you are you would hez something to show for it. :lol

I could take a pic of the storage locker stacked to the ceiling with bins upon bins full of vintage goodness, but I'm giving you more effort than you deserve by responding to this post. :lol

... and here I was hoping to see more new pics of collections!

Back