The G.I. Joe Movie POSITIVITY Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh.....a sexual innuendo from a girl that looks like the Av???? I'm calling shennegans....:lol

Looking at Quaid I think the casting isn't bad compared to the Hawk from the Cartoon.

gijoemarkwahlberg.jpg

Huh.....a sexual innuendo from a girl that looks like the Av???? I'm calling shennegans....:lol

Looking at Quaid I think the casting isn't bad compared to the Hawk from the Cartoon.

gijoemarkwahlberg.jpg

THIS AINT HAWK, ITS DUKE....

gijoemarkwahlberg.jpg

That's Duke! :)

Whoops. Wrong pic.

General_Hawk.jpg

There is the pic of Major General Clayton M. Abernathy I was thinking of.

Whoops. Wrong pic.

General_Hawk.jpg

There is the pic of Major General Clayton M. Abernathy I was thinking of.

Wow, that's a really good match. Every time I see the old cartoon Hawk I can't help but see Dennis Quaid there. Like when I see Wolverine in the X-Men cartoon I actually see Hugh Jackman. I love it!

Cobra Commander is watching this thread and loving the positivity. :lol

cobra_computer.JPG

Cobra Commander is watching this thread and loving the positivity. :lol

cobra_computer.JPG

Ewwww! :horror

Ok, when I said *anyone* could play Cobra Commander, I guess I was wrong. Anyone except THAT guy! :eek

And it's funny that he has the Arashikage tatoo on his arm. He likes Storm Shadow and Snakes Eyes so much that he gets the same tattoo...but unfortunately he doesn't like them enough to adpot their eating and exercise habits as well. Or their tendency to wear shirts. :)

Last edited:
In all honestly, I cant wait until this movie comes out. I have been anticipating it for a pretty long time. I love the actors involved with the project, I really cant think of anyone better for the roles. Perfect casting IMO. Action should be off the charts. And the director is amazing!!! Really, this is gonna be a great film.

Wha?

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was the Dark Knight thread. My bad.

This movies isgonna suck.

In all honestly, I cant wait until this movie comes out. I have been anticipating it for a pretty long time. I love the actors involved with the project, I really cant think of anyone better for the roles. Perfect casting IMO. Action should be off the charts. And the director is amazing!!! Really, this is gonna be a great film.

Wha?

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was the Dark Knight thread. My bad.

This movies isgonna suck.

:lol :lol :rotfl

I hope it doesn't suck... but I also wanted Tim Burtons POTA to be awesome :monkey2

There are other threads out there for those who think the Joe movie will stink. Let's not derail this one and have trolls ruin things for those who want to come here and be positive.

Possibly, but let's let that happen of its own accord rather than trap its head under our boot and pop a bullet into its skull.

Tis the fate of threads on this forum.....I think Crix is doing a fine job defending her thread....no need for the Blue Flame to enter in. :lol

There are other threads out there for those who think the Joe movie will stink. Let's not derail this one and have trolls ruin things for those who want to come here and be positive.

Thank you!

Back on topic...I read on Hisstank.com that the Pit is supposed to be HUGE. It's one of the biggest sets they've built for any movie. I'm glad they didn't just decide to use an existing military building for it.

And it's really cool that there's going to be small cameos by other Joes who aren't main characters, sort of like how there were recognizable X-Men in the background of those movies. Brenden Fraiser has a Gung-Ho Cameo! It'll be fun going through the scenes and trying to figure out who's who in the background.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ray Park do some sweet ass kicking as Snake Eyes. He managed to be a redeeming badass in a movie with Jar Jar Binks and then again with Casper Van Dien so I think he has a chance to survive Sommers and Wayans.

Larry Hama said that his favorite part of the movie is Snake Eyes' introduction so hopefully those scenes will still be cool even if the movie isn't.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ray Park do some sweet ass kicking as Snake Eyes. He managed to be a redeeming badass in a movie with Jar Jar Binks and then again with Casper Van Dien so I think he has a chance to survive Sommers and Wayans.

Larry Hama said that his favorite part of the movie is Snake Eyes' introduction so hopefully those scenes will still be cool even if the movie isn't.

Right on! :maul

There aren't too many movies that are 100% bad. Even people who hated The Phantom Menace usually admit that Darth Maul was awesome. The same will probably happen with all the people who are complaining about this movie. Snake Eyes will rock no matter what's going on around him.

That's awesome to hear about Larry Hama liking SE's intro. He's come up with so many awesome senarios, I think it's high praise coming from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back