The G.I. Joe Movie POSITIVITY Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol Thanks, I needed that.

Those guys are so easy to rile up.

Hey Irish, I hear you think I'm a "dude," dude. Well "dude," what if I'm actually a "chick" that was acting like a "dude" just to mess with you, dude? Or what if I'm actually a dude acting like a chick who then acted like a dude who then acted like a chick to mess with you? The long of the short of it is that I don't care what jerks thinks. The more frustrated you guys are, the happier it makes me. Jerks deserve to be frustrated (and single and live in their parent's basements! :lol)

...dude. :rotfl

Why bother to pretend you are a woman/man? If you are indeed a girl then why not come out and say it when you joined instead of 'messing' with people.
I'm sure if people had know you were a girl it would have made no difference to the way they treated you.
The only time people HAVE treated you different was when you decided to start acting like a silly little girl.

Also, you seem to have a thing for basements. Do you live in a basement?

.......And what health magazines do you write for? I would like to read some of your articles.

exactly... and they don't throw it in your face to try to prove something. This has been one fun week!!!

oh and... "I think they have the right to their own opinion. I even went back and deleted my old posts in that thread because, like I said, it's their thread and I don't want to impose (sorry if I got a little upset at some parts, but jerks do that to me )."

Yet you made it so apparent that we couldn't have our own opinions about this movie sucking.

The majority has spoken Crix is a Guy!

Crix is leaving the thread and so I am closing it up, as this thread has nowhere else to go but further downhill. Please remember that personal attacks/comments/insults are against the board rules and can earn you an infraction or ban if you can't behave yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back