The Following on FOX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally caught the first episode last night and thought it was very good. Is it the most original idea? No. But it is very well done for a TV show and damn entertaining. Have the 2nd episode DVR'd and ready to go.:yess:

Watched the 2nd episode last night and am still digging it. But the one thing that's gonna bug me is the fact that you really can't trust anyone, every character is a potential threat.:panic: That fact could easily lead to lazy or sloppy writing/storylines down the line.

This third episode was a bit ridiculous. The bit with the woman was something I saw coming from the get. There was nothing that convinced me otherwise. So much for the cult expert and the master investigator.

I'm not sure how much time we're giving people to watch the show before we just start talking about plot points, so I'll use spoilers...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not sure how much time we're giving people to watch the show before we just start talking about plot points, so I'll use spoilers...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

My major complaint is the whole concept is pretty far fetched....how many members of this cult are we gonna end up with? We add a new person every ep.....

The Following - tv series.

Anybody watching this ? , it's a new tv series starring Kevin Bacon. I can see it maybe being love it or hate it and it's not amazing so far but certainly quite good and the last episode had a great cliff hanger.

Sorry if there's a thread already , search function isn't finding anything.

following.jpg

Re: The Following - tv series.

I figured there'd be a thread , thanks for the link, search function never seems to find threads despite searching correctly. If a mod could merge them that'd be great. :)

Did it get a little better after the first episode? I liked some things but others seemed a little lackluster.

I think it got much better, it's really picked up , you should give it another chance. The 05th episode was great and has me impatiently waiting now.

I know the feeling. That being said, it's good to know that someone else found it to be worthy of a thread. I have some catching up to do, but it's a great show.

The last episode sucked. The ending was ridiculous. It's like they choose to make the characters incompetent at certain times just to keep the story moving along, and then at other times the characters seem really smart. I'm about ready to quit watching this show forever. The only thing worth watching about this show are the actors if you like people watching. A lot of the characters suck. Valorie Curry is neat to watch.

I'm about ready to give up on this show after the most recent episode (watched it tonight on the PVR from last night)... The moment when
Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone else giving up or maybe already has?

I'm about ready to give up on this show after the most recent episode (watched it tonight on the PVR from last night)... The moment when
Spoiler Spoiler:

:wave me!

The same moment for me...I was like :slap can you get any lazier?! This guys network of lunatics appears unlimited...I'm confident at some point a governor or congressman will be under his spell and SURPRISE, step in to pardon yet another devotee from an inescapable situation. :gah:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't seen the last episode - but I don't think I really care about this anymore. It's just gotten a little too :cuckoo: for me.

Back