The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched MoS last night and man, even Superman is struggling with Nam-Ek! He gets ****** up AND he has super powers.

Keaton didn’t stand a chance.

He had 3 other filmed death scenes, as did Supergirl, before this final one. One included getting ejected and decapitated in the Batwing (ala Goose from Top Gun) and getting his neck broken by Nam-Ek. They condensed them down to two.

Pretty good death scene. If you gotta go, go with a smile.
I can't remember if I've said this on here before. I like the idea of Keaton jumping on his back and using explosive devices to try and neutralize him but to pull it off they nerfed Nam-Ek so badly. The wire around his neck would have felt like a cobweb to us and he's struggling to pull it off his neck. He was very slow and clumsy. Not the super tank that was abusing Superman like a ragdoll.

I can't remember if I've said this on here before. I like the idea of Keaton jumping on his back and using explosive devices to try and neutralize him but to pull it off they nerfed Nam-Ek so badly. The wire around his neck would have felt like a cobweb to us and he's struggling to pull it off his neck. He was very slow and clumsy. Not the super tank that was abusing Superman like a ragdoll.
That's because Batman is **** against actual super villains so they had to make it easy for him. He should stick to clowns.

That's because Batman is **** against actual super villains so they had to make it easy for him. He should stick to clowns.
If Batman had actually done something to create a handicap for Nam-Ek I wouldn't have minded but it's just an unprepared 70-year-old retired Batman and super-powered alien pretending to struggle.

I'm surprised Barry did not try to source out Kryptonite given they're up against Kryptonians.

At the very least, Batman would have asked him about any known weaknesses.

I'm surprised Barry did not try to source out Kryptonite given they're up against Kryptonians.

At the very least, Batman would have asked him about any known weaknesses.
They wouldn't have had any. The Kryptonite was created by the world engine terraforming Earth into Krypton. The discussion would have been a nice scene to include though.

c4fe8053-4231-45ae-b4bd-7c8ba9a2656c_text.gif
You are speaking my language friend.

So the mother who filed that legal order against Ezra in Massachusetts was lying all along, just made stuff up, wow.

None of her allegations ever happened as explained by the authorities hence why Ezra was never officially charged with anything and the order has now been removed.

She was seeking money.

Sheesh.

So the mother who filed that legal order against Ezra in Massachusetts was lying all along, just made stuff up, wow.

None of her allegations ever happened as explained by the authorities hence why Ezra was never officially charged with anything and the order has now been removed.

She was seeking money.

Sheesh.
Eh… I’m hearing a different story here.

“Miller's lawyer conveniently leaves out the neighbor who was present for the incident. This person corroborated Guin's statement and that may be why it was EXTENDED from 7/1/2022 to 6/30/23. It was a TEMPORARY restraining order. It was rescinded ONE DAY before it was set to expire anyway. It’s hilarious trying to paint that as a win.”

Word is coming out that WB would’ve actually earned more had it cancelled The Flash like it did with Bat Girl.

Are Aquaman and BB in danger of being canceled? :horror

Flash hasn’t even hit 100 million domestic yet! :thud:

Poor Keaton, ouch.

Yeah , WB has yet to even cover the marketing they spent to promote the movie.
Had they just trashed it, they would lost less money.

People in the Netherlands (maybe other EU countries) don’t go to movies that often, especially 2 superhero movies within one month. Can’t understand why they would release this so close to Spiderverse 2.

With Indy flopping, Blue Beetle and the Marvels guaranteed to flop, you have to wonder if WB or Disney have anything that is going to make money this year. Could the Haunted Mansion be a surprise hit and spawn a PotC type franchise? Will Aquaman 2 come anywhere close to Aquaman 1’s box office? Will Dune make enough for another film? Will we see anything with a big budget other than Spider-man, Batman, Mario, or Avatar ever again?

It really makes you wonder if this writer’s strike will just be the end of Hollywood as we know it and the entertainment industry will have to go through a massive restructuring to become profitable again. Clearly audiences don’t care enough about these films anymore to make that trip to the theater and spend their money. It’s very easy to wait for streaming or Redbox now with a 2 month turnaround. COVID’s impact on the theater experience is still having long term effects and inflation hasn’t improved things either. We’re even starting to see with collectibles. Things languishing on clearance or having production runs severely limited now. We’re in one of those odd transition periods. Hopefully things just get better to earn our money again.

Back